Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Quarterly free submission ????

How exactly does the quarterly free submission work?

Comments

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are a gold or higher PCGS member, you just send in a submission form with the eligible coin, and note that it's the freebie... just pay shipping--you get one per quarter.

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent mine in the other day.
    Ken
  • Options
    How do you know which coin is eligible for which quarter?
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    This quarter (Jan-Mar) it's a coin from "O" mint. Check the PCGS website.
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    When filling out the paperwork for the quarterly where do you note that this is a freebie? Is it under service level "other" and check that box?

Thanks,
    Micheál
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165

<< <i>How do you know which coin is eligible for which quarter? >>

On the Home page bottom left, you will see a small rectangular box that refers to e-zines. Susbscribe to it!
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    I mean on the submission form.....I am sorry to say but this is my first time filling one of these outimage
  • Options
    Thanks gang........ this was helpful....
    (Lurking in the shadow and keeping my mouth shut "While getting loupe'd")
    Walt

imageimage2drink;imageimage
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I mean on the submission form.....I am sorry to say but this is my first time filling one of these outimage >>

I wrote mine in large letters on the top of the form and I made my own box where it asks what service. I had no problems getting it graded.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file