Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Dear Sticker Guy On Ebay... Mr. Wow, Awesome, PQ, Wonder Coin, Nearly Perfect, etc., etc., etc.

BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
29957blue I find your EBay listings SO annoying that I try my best to skim over your ad listings w/o looking! image
To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Comments

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>29957blue I find your EBay listings SO annoying that I try my best to skim over your ad listings w/o looking! image >>

So you choose to share your pain with everyone on this forum... image At least you didn't post a link! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZackAttack!

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    1. Advanced search
    2. Copy and paste list of names of sellers I don't want to see
    3. Click search
    4. Browse Happily!

Yes he is on my list.
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options

<< <i>What do a Buffalo Nickel and 4 Pizzas have in common you might ask??? >>

Priced at the same cost as 4 pizzas image
  • Options
    I found a Doily in his listings. For a total of $55.
    You just got to be patient and keep looking.
  • Options
    LewyLewy Posts: 594
    Awwww, come on Broadstruck....... don't you think that all those pretty stickers really add something to the coin above and far beyond a lonely CAC sticker?

I imagine that each one of those stickers adds a good $100 to the value of a coin....... very colorful and eye catching anyway.... (so much so that I didn't even notice the coin)......image
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,270 ✭✭✭✭
    >>I found a Doily in his listings>>

i bet that one had a starburst that read: LIKE GRANDMA'S PLACEMATS!!!

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options

<< <i>Awwww, come on Broadstruck....... don't you think that all those pretty stickers really add something to the coin above and far beyond a lonely CAC sticker?

I imagine that each one of those stickers adds a good $100 to the value of a coin....... very colorful and eye catching anyway.... (so much so that I didn't even notice the coin)......image >>

And, unlike CAC, it assigns a real world value to the coins in relation to pizzas!
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options

<< <i>And, unlike CAC, it assigns a real world value to the coins in relation to pizzas! >>

Just what I want when I'm itching for a coin to remember my refrigerator is empty! imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>>>I found a Doily in his listings>>

i bet that one had a starburst that read: LIKE GRANDMA'S PLACEMATS!!! >>

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, customize your searches to exclude them, problem solved. He does clog up searches with nearly 10,000 coins listed!! That's a lot of stickers!
  • Options

<< <i>Yep, customize your searches to exclude them, problem solved. He does clog up searches with nearly 10,000 coins listed!! That's a lot of stickers! >>

Thanks Manorcourtman as I wasn't aware that was an option.
  • Options
    I found some other pictures of him off of his Facebook.

Here's his car

His garbage can

His kid

Justin From Jersey

• Options
    GoldenEyeNumismaticsGoldenEyeNumismatics Posts: 13,187 ✭✭✭
    Every once in a while he lists awesome coins at very cheap prices.
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man! Get me a roll of those "Same as 4 Pizzas!" stickers. I want them for my whole set!
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with ya all the way! What's up with this guy? I can't stand it, I don't even look at ebay stuff anymore because of this jerk cloging up the pages with his JUNK, and junk it is . I have never ever seen so much junk in my life, and he wants money for this garbage LOL....I really think the stickers he put all over the place are worth more than the coins inside LOL This guy needs to get a clue.....
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I found some other pictures of him off of his Facebook.

Here's his car

His garbage can

His kid

image >>

Good job with this reply !!! I havn't laughed this hard in quite a while. You nailed it LOL.....image
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file