Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Wally Moon Plano TX Card Show 10.24

Our October show will be on October 24th at the Southfork Hotel located at 1600 N Central Expy (75) , Plano, TX 75074. For this show our special autograph guest is Wally Moon who will be appearing between 11 AM and 1 PM. All autographs are $8 each. The show itself runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. We currently have no dealer tables available for this show as well. Please ask to be places on our waiting list for this show. There will be between 25 and 35 tables of sports cards and memorabilia at this show. Show admission is only $1.
We are also pleased to note that Beckett Media will have a presence at our October 2Our October show will be on October 24th at the Southfork Hotel located at 1600 N Central Expy (75) , Plano, TX 75074. For this show our special autograph guest is Wally Moon who will be appearing between 11 AM and 1 PM. All autographs are $8 each. The show itself runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. We currently have no dealer tables available for this show as well. Please ask to be places on our waiting list for this show. There will be between 25 and 35 tables of sports cards and memorabilia at this show. Show admission is only $1.
We are also pleased to note that Beckett Media will have a presence at our October 24th show:
Beckett Media will have Publications for sale. In addition to normal magazines Beckett will also be bringing the Vintage Collector magazine, Vintage Almanac and the brand new Football Annual. All magazines will be $5, and all books will be a minimum of $10 off cover price.
Our friends at Beckett Media will be also be providing a door prize to be given away at 3:30 PM

We look forward to seeing you next month
Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!

Comments

• Options
    As the current holder of the number one basic Wally Moon set, I say you couldn't have chosen a better baseball representative to have at your show. Please tell him hi for me, tell him it is from "Wally" from Cocoa Beach. If he has forgotten, tell him to check page 226 from his book Moon Shots.
  • Options
    Will do and Willy always have boxes of his books in his car from what I hear so I will check that passage at the show image

Friendly Bump
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with your show

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    Friendly Bump

I've alerted Mr. Moon of his friend from page 226
  • Options
    Friendly Bump
  • Options
    Friendly Bump because of new boards AND a note that our show special will be signed copies of Moon Shots at $20 (with NO additional autograph charge(
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Sabrgeek
    Friendly Bump because of new boards AND a note that our show special will be signed copies of Moon Shots at $20 (with NO additional autograph charge(

That is a great price, I paid $35 for mine. I think all Dodger & Cardinal fans will enjoy reading this book.
  • Options
    Thank you for the nice words. As a autograph book guy, ANYTHING that gets books into hands of collectors I'm all in favor or.

Rich

• Options
    Due to expected bad weather conditions, Mr. Moon has cancelled his appearance;

However; show still on as scheduled

Rich
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There used to be a show at the Live Oak Ctr in San Antonio - for years.

I looked and I couldn't find it - I'm guessing gone.

I go to the Tristar in Houston every now and again - nice show.

Dallas is a long drive for me - talk about being lazy!
    Mike