Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

R.I.P. My Friend

Tony Tesorio passed away this week and I will truly miss him. He was a frequent poster here when discussing the 1991 Topps Desert Shield set. We worked together on many trades help both of our sets. He leaves behind a wonderful wife and two children. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
"A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the loss. Even though there are a fair amount of us here that never meet each other in person, the reminder is that our time here on earth is just for a limited time. Thanks for sharing to the group. God bless his family and friends.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    That's very sad indeed...

What was his posting ID?

RIP Tony

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>That's very sad indeed. What was his posting ID? RIP Tony IMF >>

My thoughts as well. Prayers to his wife and children.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    RIP SIR
  • Options
    What was hi ID? Does he have a PSA graded set? It could be the set a military museum may add to their collection.
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Very sad news. Best wishes to his family.
    Steve
  • Options
    How old was he anyone know?
  • Options
    Dialj,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Praying that God will comfort his family.
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Heritage, Tony was 37.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    Heritage, Tony was 37.

O My god that's terrible. Prayers for his family.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Heritage, Tony was 37. >>

Dang.. I guess it just goes to show tomorrow is not a given and we should appreciate every day we have with our friends and family.
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this. Best to the family.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez I'm sorry to hear this James. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family.

What was his CU ID?
    Mike
  • Options
    That is way too young. All the best to his family.
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    Sad news, may he rest in peace. Left behind two beautiful children and his wife, my prayers for them.
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    Way too young. Prayers to his family.

Is mentioning his CU ID being purposely withheld? I've seen it asked 3 times already.
    All your money won't another minute buy.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Way too young. Prayers to his family.

Is mentioning his CU ID being purposely withheld? I've seen it asked 3 times already. >>

I was thinking the same thing. Here is the obit. Sounds like he was a good guy.

link
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Way too young. Prayers to his family.

Is mentioning his CU ID being purposely withheld? I've seen it asked 3 times already. >>

I was thinking the same thing. Here is the obit. Sounds like he was a good guy.

link >>

Not sure of his ID on the board or if he had one. Knew him through DialJ's 1991 Topps Desert Shield group on Facebook. He had the #9 set on the DS registry but it's not linked to a username.
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Geez, way too young. Prayers for his family for their loss!!
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Really sorry to hear this Jim. Prayers sent to Tony's family especially his wife and kids...way, way too young.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.