Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Finally Completed Fully Signed UD 1964 Commemorative Card

Back in 1994, Upper Deck issued a limited edition 8x10 commemorating the moments of the 1964 season (it may have been a SGA at a Cardinals game) featuring Brooks Robinson, Bobby Richardson, Dck Groat, Lou Brock & Bob Gibson. At the time I obtained it a few years ago, I figured it would be a cool item to be signed by all the players on it. You may recall me mentioning seeing Bobby Richardson back in January at a banquet and had him sign him it, which motivated me to finish it off by getting Brock & Gibson at a recent private signing. I think it looks really cool now:

IMF
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    IMF,

Absolutely gorgeous!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    I love those sheets. I've debated doing the same but on some I've considered, one person has passed away, even some pretty recent ones. I wish UD did those more and to this day but with just one licensed sport, I'm guessing those days are long gone.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful piece...

Congrats
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭
    Stunner of a piece! Also nice to see the athletes were nice enough to lay down beautiful signatures (Richardson placed his perfectly), which only compliment the final presentation.
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super item! image
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. It would look great framed and hanging on a wall.
    "You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."