Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay Bucks question

I never used eBay Bucks cert that was issued to me in July. Did it expire by now?

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, yes. It expires in 30 days from issue date.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Ok Thanks. Ok so if I do not have a cert , I cannot get the 4x tonight? I see where I have $22 in eBay Bucks, but where is the cert??
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    If you received an email saying you have 4x eBay bucks you do not need to have or use a certificate. The eBay bucks will accrue automatically as long as you win/BIN today and pay today within the time period of the promo.

The $22 you have in eBay bucks is what you have accrued this quarter (since July). You cannot use this $22 until the end of the quarter at which time eBay will issue you an email saying you received xxx amount of eBay bucks for the most recent quarter. Then you will have a month to use those eBay bucks. You will likely get that email in October if your last quarter ended with a July issuance.

You may have used the eBay bucks in July. I believe if you make any purchase during the month you receive your eBay bucks they will automatically apply your eBay bucks when you pay with PayPal. At least they do that for me.

Steve
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    I hit $1,700 in eBay bucks today... I think I might have a card problem.image
  • Options
    how do you accumulate ebay bucks?
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hit $1,700 in eBay bucks today... I think I might have a card problem.image >>

I thought the limit per quarter was $500
  • Options
    Multiple buying accounts?
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Lampy,

Just go on ebay and register for ebay bucks if you are already an ebayer. Most items will have a section in the auction site that tells you how much ebay bucks you will get for the BIN and the auctions (the higher the bid, the more ebay bucks). Ebay bucks are 2% of the price you pay an item. Bullion coins do not qualify for this, but you will know in advance what items do qualify and don't. Sometimes ebay sends out email promotions that allows you to have 4X the normal ebay bucks that accrue.

Hope this helps you.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    thanks for the info but where on the ebay site do i go to register for the ebay bucks?