Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

He's Baaaaaaaack! Never Get Cheated!

Comments

• Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Is it the light or does the back card on a cello pack have a wax stain on it...
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    I am missing the point of the thread. Are you doubting the authenticity of the pack?
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options

<< <i>I am missing the point of the thread. Are you doubting the authenticity of the pack? >>

Jose can you see the sellers feedback:

Positive Feedback: 100%
    Feedback score: 7170

What's to doubt! Looks like a top notch seller to me!
  • Options
    Edit: Below I had a direct link to the sellers live photobucket images. Some members were able to get an eye full last night. I believe that the seller is now aware of this thread, because he has just deleted some of the 'nicer' images from the link I had below. He also just added some new stuff. I now assume what you see on his link is what he wants you to see! I have deleted the original link as to not generally feed into him. I had previously posted some of the images in previous threads. In addition to packs and cards and wrappers, there was some potentially explosive images of discussions between him and other people.

PM me if you want his current direct link for his scrubbed version of the images. However, it is pretty easy to get yourself. Most people have their photobucket accouts fully public like Jose. (if you are one of those people you should probably make sure you don't post stuff you don't want seen.) I saved all the 'nice' images previously, some of the pictures I saved are still there, others are glaringly missing. Just assume the link I give you or you get yourself is what he wants you to see. :Edit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To more directly answer ClockworkAngel's question. The main point of this thread is to let people know Jose is back in business selling his cello packs.

Recent Sales

Some/All the packs could be perfectly legitimate. However, as with ANY purchase you make, do your due diligence before you buy. As Mr. Orlando says, 'Never get cheated'.
  • Options

In.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yuck
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

<< <i>yuck >>

+1
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have there been any updates on the case this guy was involved in with the fake PSA graded packs?

• Options
    Thanks for this, I always wondered what his eBay user name was, I was tracking the recent Ryan 10 cello but recalled it was one of his. I almost made a move on one of the Yankee psa 9 60's cellos phew.

Appreciate the heads up
  • Options

<< <i>Have there been any updates on the case this guy was involved in with the fake PSA graded packs? >>

Unfortunately, only what he reported himself, which I won't repeat here because I don't want this thread to go poof. The only point I am trying to make is, evidently he feels confident enough that no one is watching him anymore to start selling stars on top packs again.

I still laugh when I look at his ebay feedback:

Positive Feedback: 100%
    Feedback score: 7170
    Cheated and don't know: ???% (too bad this stat can't be tracked)
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    Is this the same person that was implicated in the epic Net54 thread regarding sealed packs?
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is the consensus here that PSA has slabbed packs that are not legit?
    Daniel
  • Options

<< <i>Is this the same person that was implicated in the epic Net54 thread regarding sealed packs? >>

Yup.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    If Psa offers a buy back policy...this would be a great investment
  • Options
    vols1vols1 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭
    Gem Mint with a stain on the back card?
  • Options
    wow the audacity, thanks for the post!
    75 Minis - GET IN MY BELLY!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I am confused, are the flips not legit, been altered??
  • Options
    Did the back image get changed? It was one with a gum stain on the back, now I see a completely different image.
  • Options

<< <i>I am confused, are the flips not legit, been altered?? >>

You don't need to focus on the pack. The fact is, he is a SELF admitting and professing pack re-sealer. He publicly flaunts that he reseals packs. IMO, that makes the authenticity of anything he sells questionable and debatable. Buyer Beware!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I am confused, are the flips not legit, been altered?? >>

He is a SELF admitting and professing pack re-sealer. He publicly flaunts that he reseals packs. >>

Gotcha!!
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    This guy is about the wierdest I've seen. First, he admits to the world that he is a pack resealer and then he proceeds to start selling packs again on Ebay. I guess some pack buyers just don't read card forums and are unaware. Sad...
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I guess some pack buyers just don't read card forums and are unaware. Sad...

Most collectors in general don't read the card forums.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    And then you have those that read card forums and don't collect.

Good for you.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Then we also have those that double post.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013

<< <i>This guy is about the wierdest I've seen. First, he admits to the world that he is a pack resealer and then he proceeds to start selling packs again on Ebay. I guess some pack buyers just don't read card forums and are unaware. Sad... >>

Agreed. He clearly has it out for both PSA and Steve Hart for some reason.

The guy was BRAGGING about resealing packs and making himself out to be some hobby hero on the other board. Fortunately, he didn't find much sympathy even among the anti-PSA folks over there.

Has anyone else even corroborated his claim of there even being an FBI investigation?

Snorto~
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is (was?) an FBI investigation. I tried on multiple occasions to get solid actual facts out of him and it was a lot of beating around the bush. The scary part is that he probably is one of the foremost authorities on unopened product. The problem is that he also appears to display sociopathic behavior.

Not that we're short in that department around here.
  • Options

<< <i>Has anyone else even corroborated his claim of there even being an FBI investigation? >>

Please don't lose focus on the REAL issue of this thread. Even if there wasn't an FBI investigation, Jose openly BRAGS about making hi end FAKE packs and flaunts them by showing pictures of them. Then he has the audacity to start selling packs on ebay again. Buyer Beware! Never Get Cheated!