Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heard of Collector's Collection"?

I don't know if anyone who attended the national show in Baltimore, ran into a dealer (located in the back of the room near the vendor tables) that was selling 1000's of graded cards? His Name is Chris and he has been getting sportscards graded by PSA and SGC by the 100's. He has a vast inventory of vintage and modern cards and lots of odd ball stuff. The sure volume of cards graded that I saw was overwhelming at Chris's table during the National. Chris was able to get his collection "Collectors Collection" added to the SGC label much like Lionel Carter. I would highly encourage you to contact Chris with your wantlist. Please tell Chris that Gary sent you ! I felt Chris was a honest guy who had nice cards (not ALL yet listed on eBay), so my intent of this thread is by my own free will...

Chris's info is as follows:

Ph: 302-875-5710
Email: chetrich13@gmail.com
eBay: thecollectorscollection25

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    JaktJakt Posts: 573
    What did you say his name was? I missed it the first 4 or 5 times you mentioned it.
    I'm building a 1968 and a 1970 Topps set. I have lots of 1970s and 1960s to offer in trade.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Sounds great! I'll give Tom a call.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    That is ruining my collection, because mine is the Collector's collection. I am going to sue....
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Great seeing you at the National, Gary. Hope you had a blast hunting and filling the holes in your sets. Also hoping everything is well with regard to the other situation. I wish you the best!!!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sounds great! I'll give Tom a call. >>

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    3, 6 9, the goose drank wine, the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line.....
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    I have a "sure volume" of cards too! image
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    I actually did pick up a bunch of graded cards from these guys at the National, they had a really large inventory mostly in boxes

I will admit that I was drawn to his display because of a really nice Hulk Hogan RC SGC Mint, and they had a lot of the 1982 Wrestling cards slabbed.

I dealt with his dad Steve and got a great deal on a handful of HOF RC's - Cousy, Lilly, Alworth, Seaver, and a 73 Clemente (set card)

All of these are mid grade for autos, but they are always gobbled up online or go for way too much.

I did see him give a shoebox he bought with hundreds of 52 Topps Baseball cards to the SGC grader at his booth, low to mid grade.

They were very cool and I am really glad I dealt with them, best buys for me from the show