Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

did PSA drop qualifier cards from registry ?

I have not really been paying attention but got updates to many of my sets.

Seems only cards were deleted cards that had qualifiers.

Anyone know what is up?

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same thing happened to my sets too and I sent an email and have yet to hear back.

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Yeah, you have to delete those items from your inventory, re-add them, and them add them back into your sets.

Le sigh....
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    The registry went haywire this weekend, there are some posts about it on the registry forum. The majority of issues are cards with qualifiers but a lot of sets have every registry showing as updated when no updates have actually happened. I bet it gets sorted out Tuesday.
  • Options
    Bking thanks for the heads up. I did that and it worked.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Bking thanks for the heads up. I did that and it worked. >>

Just paying it forward. Someone posted that earlier in the registry forum, but I waited all weekend hoping they would fix it themselves.

NOTE: It took all of those steps to fix it. At first, I justed tried to re-add the Quals to my sets, but it said they were already there. So, I had to delete them from inventory, re-add them AND add them back to the sets.

NOTE #2: That was a lot of friggin' work for Quals. I shoud have just left them out of the sets.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    lotta work indeed. Can't PSA fix it without us doing it all?
  • Options
    I got an email back from PSA yesterday afternoon and said to do what Bking said and you must delete the OC cards and then manually put them back in your inventory and then sets.

• Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information. I'm lucky that it only affected one card. I can't imagine if I had a ton of registered cards with qualifiers. What a PITA.
  • Options
    would be great if they stopped with the qualifiers altogether. they are not loved.
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    Looks like Barfvader has a lot of work ahead of him...
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    I just went and clicked "ADD BEST AVAILABLE" and everything appears to have been added back the sets that I ran this on. No need to delete and reenter the cert #'s...
  • Options

That'll teach ya to buy OC's...