Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Carl Willey collection

I have admired all of the collections folks on here have put together. There are some pretty hardcore player collectors, type collectors and even a signed rookie card collection. I appreciate all the love and work you guys put into your collections and I enjoy it when you share them with the rest of us. I get to see things I didn't even know existed as well as stuff that brings me back to my childhood. All of it is really cool, a nice escape from the stresses of life.

With that being said, I would like to share my small and humble Carl Willey collection. As I have mentioned in the past, Carl is a friend of mine, so this collection is fun to do as well as a labor of love. I get to enjoy it and I get to share my finds with Carlton so it's double the fun for me. I hope you will poke around my Photobucket and enjoy the pics and scans I have put up. Not all of the pics are great, I have horrible lighting in my man room. But all of the items are in my personal collection and all of the autographs were obtained by me and my wife at Carltons house over the past 10 or so years. This is not all of my collection of his, just what I could scan or take pics of without too much hassle. I still have numerous books, newspapers, Sporting News and other autographs I did not scan. Maybe once I get my website up and running I will put up everything.

I hope you enjoy the pictures, questions and feedback are always welcome.

Steve

My Carl Willey collection on Photobucket
Looking for Carl Willey items.

Comments

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    GREAT stuff!!!!!!!!

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    I love seeing stuff like this. I have a 58 Willey in an 8. You have items that I never knew existed.

Thanks for sharing.image
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Thank you for sharing, I very much enjoyed viewing your items. Neat collection.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

by far my favorite photo you have,... very kool
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    From one PC to another, very cool memorabilia. I certainly look forward to the website you speak of.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com