Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

is the pop report only available online??????

hey guys--just wondering if the psa pop report is only available in online form, or can u still subscribe to it in hardcopy-- or book-- form, like u can with the smr. which leads me to my next question: if they still produce it in hardcopy form, could someone pls contact me b/c i need a copy of the pop report from last month for the 1956 topps pin set (psa updated the pop reports yesterday and while i can access the current one online, i need the #'s from LAST month's pop report BEFORE it was updated yesterday (total pop increased from 232 last month to 255 currently). any help is much appreciated--thanks!
always looking for 1958 and 1959 topps baseball in psa 7 and 8

Comments

• Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    It's also available in the SMR mag, which of course only contains a set / player or two each month and is 2 months behind the times when you read it. I'm sure some paying members keep spreadsheets or print-outs on certain parts of the pop report (like the part you want), but I know of no one place to look for archives.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

Greenmeestahhhh...

jr is correct in his answer and I would add that if you need any specific card(s) and you ask here, people are pretty quick to respond.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    It used to be in a hard copy, I"ve got the last one which is dated Fall 2001. That was about 2 million cards ago.
    It's actually a lot easier to print out the online version for the cards your interested in- it's a pretty thick book.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's