Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1971 Topps Munson Image / Wire Photo

Is this the same play that was captured by the Topps photographer, only from a different angle? Appears to be the same A's player (Dobson) diving into home plate...

Mike
"Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike

Someone posted the same image a while back.

It sure looks like the photo.

Merry Christmas
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    And there's Thurman's close pal Reginald Martinez Jackson looking on image
  • Options
    WOW! Never saw this before...it's gotta be the same play. Just when you think you've seen everything...that is really cool, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool pic. Why can't ballplayers go back to the basics and wear the stirrups over their socks like the good 'ol days? The baggy, Manny Fernandez look is an embarrasment to the sport!
  • Options

<< <i>Cool pic. Why can't ballplayers go back to the basics and wear the stirrups over their socks like the good 'ol days? The baggy, Manny Fernandez look is an embarrasment to the sport! >>

Are you kidding? This guy says the baggy look is the coolest, so it must be true!
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com