Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying: Orders of (4) Total 2016 Liberty Silver Medals... LET'S DO A DEAL!

BUYING....

The 2016 LIBERTY SILVER MEDALS being released on Tuesday from the Mint at $34.95 each.

W AND S MEDALS- Being sold with a limit of -2- each. So, a total of -4- coins can be purchased from the Mint.

Please let me know if you are interested in ordering these medals for me and what you would like as compensation for an order of 4 units.

Thanks.

Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am assuming you want sealed First Strike ready coins.... correct?

Link to Medal

Link to "S" Medal
  • Options
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ignore what I said before about the mint's policy - it was apparently incorrect.

Mea culpa!
  • Options
    MACGE1MACGE1 Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Good buyer here. Thanks again Mitch.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Let's do a deal! Write me with what it will take!

Ttt. Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭
    Always a smooth Deal with Mitch, Folks !
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options
    thanks again Coinboy!
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    JaLPJaLP Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

I could use a few more orders ... Let me know what you have and your asking price.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent with offer.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    Unlike back on 8/22/16 when there were absolutely no offers on these boards for these medals and I simply asked board members what they might want as compensation to order for me (especially if they had -0- interest in ordering the product to that point), I now see an offer of $115/medal sealed. So, I will also now offer $115/medal for sealed pieces (until filled).

Thank you.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    bigolebigole Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Mitch. Another quality transaction.

Reid
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've bought from several Moderns dealers on this site and several of them are good to deal with, Mitch included.

If you use the boards with an agenda to criticize any dealer, you might also consider that everyone is responsible for getting their own best deal. Mitch has shown himself to be 100% reliable, and in my book that's the prime consideration.

What you agree to when flipping any coin is your doing. Just sayin'.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Thanks jmski.

Ttt

Wondercoin.

It's almost gold quarter time!