Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Cheapest place for mylar flips? I need to buy some..

I need to buy a small quantity of 2.5" x 2.5" mylar flips, maybe 25 or so for a submission. Any thoughts on where would be the most economical? There won't be a local show in my area for a couple of months so I can't pick them up there.

Thanks!

K
ANA LM

Comments

• Options
    KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can usually pick up packs of 50 2.5" x 2.5" Saflips on ebay for a decent price.
    Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaper at $11.95 by the 50 pack from eBay than at Wizard, with free shipping from the eBay seller.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the 24 cents in eBay bucks.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna say Wizard, too, but the eBay suggestion is a good one. My last coin supply purchase happened to be from someone on the 'Bay, and I got free shipping and eBay Bucks, as mentioned.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.