Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH Show Purchases at My Show Prices! Good Mix of PCGS and NGC Coins

Just got back from Long Beach and figured I would post some of my new purchases here before they go up on my website and eventually ebay for higher prices. All prices listed are net to me. So shipping is not included. I accept Paypal(+3%) or PP gift. Check or money order will be considered on a case by case basis. Sorry for the bad cell phone pictures. Working out of town and don't have access to my usual camera. I will be adding links to my website with better photos as I can. I will accept returns within 14 days for any reason, buyer pays return shipping.

Besides the coins listed, I have 3 of the EBay RCM 10oz bars for sale at $175

1846 Seated Dollar PCGS AU50 Nice grey patina with nice shades of blue and violet toning around the rims. $900 Link to better photos on my website

1846 Seated Dollar

1883 O Morgan Dollar MS63DMPL $220

1964 Kennedy Half Dollar PCGS MS66+ Frosty surfaces with slight toning around the rims $350

Link to better photos on my website

1964 Kennedy Half MS66+

1875 CC Twenty Cents PCGS VG10 Grey surfaces with sharp details for the assigned grade. $340

1880 S Morgan PCGS MS65 $145

1909 D $5 PCGS Secure MS62 Nice Coin with slight surface toning. $535

1932 $10 Indian PCGS MS63 $835

1881 S Morgan Dollar MS65 NGC Slight area of violet and burgundy toning on the reverse $145

1886 Morgan Dollar NGC MS65 Whitish coin with slight tone and a textile pattern on the obverse $145

1769MO MF Mexico 8 Reales NGC XF45. Strong details and a very pleasing patina. Mostly tan and grey with what appears to be slightly colorful areas around the devices when tipped into the light. $400

Thank you for looking/

Comments