Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1787 Fugio in PCGS MS64 - Great Luster. 1832 Bust half PCGS AU53 CAC Color!

787 Fugio Copper. PCGS graded MS64 Brown.

A knockout coin purchased at the FUN show, it shows this popular design to maximum effect. Strong, swirling cartwheel luster with the all-important “Mind Your Business” motto quite bold. [It is a little known fact that Ben Franklin wanted the coin’s motto to be, “Mind Your Own Damn Business” but it wouldn’t fit on the coin. This fact is so little known that it is almost like I made it up]. $4450.

---------------------------------------------------------

1832 Bust Half Dollar. PCGS graded AU53 CAC.

Small Letters. Gorgeous burnt gold and orange obverse toning makes Ms. Liberty look as if she just thought of a brilliant idea. A crescent of similar toning on the reverse completes the effect. $695.

----------------------

Shipping is included. 7 day return for any reason. PayPal welcomed, as is a check.

------------------

I don't always check my messages here on the PCGS site as often as I should. Please email me for fastest service: DaveWnuck@gmail.com

-----------------

See more coins like these here:

DeveWcoins.com inventory
Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins

Comments