Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving To everyone and their family's.

In the spirit I would like to throw a coin with a turkey on here but in 1000 raw world coins I cant seem to find anyone. maybe someone else has a nice turkey coin.

chris

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I do not have any coins with turkeys on them either...

But i am not going to let that stop me from wishing the Darkside the happiest of Thanksgivings!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    William Bradford is one of my maternal ancestors, so I had to include one of these in my Box of 20. image

And tonight's digital cartoon I made to attach to my shift report at work. One occasionally has plenty of time to goof off on graveyard shift (which is why I love it). My coworkers seem to enjoy these as something to lighten up all the usual nuts-and-bolts business talk in the emails.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave my 6 year old granddaughter a few world coins once and among them was a bi-metallic coin from Turkey.

A few months later I was on vacation with her when she ran over to a fountain shouting "grandpa! look at all those turkey coins!"

She'd spotted all the euro etc tossed in the water.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    And a Happy Thanksgiving to you all also.
  • Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks

and a safe and happy thanksgiving to all here on the CU
  • Options
    PatARPatAR Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving all!
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    Better late than never! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here. I am grateful for our forum and all of you who make it fun, interesting and friendly.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: nicholasz219

Better late than never! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here. I am grateful for our forum and all of you who make it fun, interesting and friendly.

• Options

I'm late also, just saw this thread. Mine was GREAT: all my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren are well and healthy !! image for that I am thankful.

And I'm thankful for you forum members who have shared your knowledge, insights, and yes even your opinions -- with no axe to grind. Thank you all.
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired