Options

***OFFICIAL PRECIOUS METALS BST THEAD FOR FEBRUARY***

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB: Harley Davidson 1.4 oz Silver 90th Anniversary Bars

in original single packages with COA.

Must be in almost new condition. Original toning is OK.

Trying to put a set together,,,, I have 5 so far out of 24 pcs. - (I have 13 pcs as of 2-02-16)

These bars have a Harley on the front and stamped info of each bike and a 1992 date on the reverse.

They look like this and ea of the 24 has a different bike on them.

P.S There is also a 2nd edition dated 1996 with newer bikes on them,,, models after 1960.The 1st set goes up to 1960 models.

Here is what the Coca-Cola Bars look like,,,, in a 4" x 4" plastic case.

PM me if you have any you want to sell.

Thanks, GrandAm image

All the Harley Bars must have the COA and the brown folder for me to be interested in buying them. I would also buy the empty brown folders if anyone has them as they are all the same and I could put bars and COA with the holders.

The Coca-Cola bars that I want must come in the original 4 x 4 plastic case with the exception I would buy bars labeled "Shelbyville" either in the case or just the bar only.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    KaelasdadKaelasdad Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭
    I have about $140 face value in 90%, in all shapes, Mercurys, Roosevelts, Franklins, Walkers, quarters--selling at $13 per dollar, $10 face value minimums, I can take paypal or checks
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    WTB: Low premium $5 Liberty or Eagle. Preferable in a slab (minor cleaning/details grade doesn't matter unless it's polished like a mirror or chewed up pretty nasty).
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TTT. update Silver lot.
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited 2/12/16:

I have the following US 90% silver for sale, prices current with silver at $15.76/oz:

Lot #1: SOLD

Lot #2: SOLD

Lot #3 SOLD

Lot #4 SOLD

Price includes delivery to the 50 US States via USPS Priority. I accept PayPal +3% (no PP gift), USPS MO, or Personal Checks. I have many BST transactions and can provide references.
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was looking for 50oz silver bars? I have the 'omega" bars just in and thought I saw a wanted add for 50's here. PM me and Ill get you some images.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Jinx86

Who was looking for 50oz silver bars? I have the 'omega" bars just in and thought I saw a wanted add for 50's here. PM me and Ill get you some images.

PerryHall likes 50 oz'ers, more than likely him...how bout it PH.

5% broker fee not included in price image (jk of course)
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: piecesofme

Originally posted by: Jinx86

PerryHall likes 50 oz'ers, more than likely him...how bout it PH.

5% broker fee not included in price image (jk of course)

PM was sent but thanks for having my back.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Weiss
    2015 Canadian 1 & 1/4 ounce (1.25) Silver Bison. First year of issue, really strange size (but it's cool--it's thick). .9999 silver
    $27 plus $1 shipping. NOW $24 plus $1 shipping!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    12oz .999 SILVER

Cleaning out the drawer.

10- 1/2oz GG mining rounds
    2- 1/2oz APMEX rounds
    3- 1oz OPM bars
    3- 1oz Garden State Mint incuse Indian Head Rounds

12 troy ounces total

$200 shipped PayPal gift.
  • Options
    look out below
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    ksuscottksuscott Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    2014 $10 1/4 oz Gold Eagle NGC MS69 - $335
    1999 $5 1/10 oz Gold Eagle NGC MS69 - $140
  • Options
    WTB: Rolls of Privateers Version 1, paying $525 per roll

WTB: Looking for old German "junk" silver (not looking for high end pieces)

WTB: 1 oz Platinum Eagles, paying about $100-$125 over spot if they are in nice shape.
    Completed deals on this forum with: wondercoin, Metalsman, dmarks, PerryHall Additional references available upon request.
  • Options
    Several bullion related posters, t-shirts, caps, mouse pads available:

Coin and bullion t-shirts, posters, mousepads, etc.

imageimage

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading my BU AGEs (in airtites) for your BU ASEs. Your ASEs will be in mint tubes with any odd number coming from mint tubes. We each pay our own shipping and we each are responsible for the shipment until signed for. Waive insurance on your shipment at your own risk.

Trading (random years):

1 oz. $50 AGE for 74 ASEs
    .50 oz. $25 AGE for 38 ASEs
    .25 oz. $10 AGE for 20 ASEs
    .10 $5 AGE for 8 ASE's

I have all four AGE sizes but not all years. I will accommodate your date request if I can. I also have a mint tube of (50) 1999 $5 AGEs (no "W's") that can be had for 400 ASEs. Feel free to mix and match AGE sizes, just add up the total number of ASEs it will take to trade.

All trades will be for original tubed ASEs. Tubes will all have same year coins. All coins will be BU including the odd number not tubed (shipped in flips). I do not want any "assembled" tubes.

PM if interested.

Successful BST transactions with VanHalen, Metalsman, Cohodk, AcesCracked, Hawgstick, GBurger717, nibanny, mariner67, Barndog, Coiny, keepdachange, messydesk, Spooly, epcjimi1, Swampboy, alohagary, CoinRuckus, Wingsrule, Chrischampeon, TooSnappy, USAFA2012, mkman123, colts900, taxmad, CCC2010, lpinion, mikescoins, tizofthe, epoch, dmarks, fivecents, nederveit and 7over8.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any interest in a Trade?

I looked at the danscos for my mom/son for SAEs and noticed I have a couple of holes to fill and an SAE or two to replace (not that good looking/turned/spotted).

Need 2010, 2011 (singles) if anyone is interested.

Would trade any of the following years straight across: 2003, 2004, 2014, 2015, 2016 (have multiples of some).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Looking for a few 10 oz bars. Let me know what you have and your best price. Thanks.

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in!
    Homestake Mining Company 10 OZ 999 Silver Bar dated 1981. I have images, just PM me and I can get them out. Asking $650 shipped insured.

I've had these before, they don't last long.
  • Options
    TTT Still looking for a few 10 oz stacker style silver bars. Let me know what you have and quote me a price.

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $100 Face 90% lots up to $500 Face

$1300.00 plus 10 shipping

up to 5 lots of 100 face $500 Face total.

dimes & quarters & halves

Will consider trades in gold, or certified key date coins
  • Options
    5 Engelhard Maple Leaf 1 ounce bars w/ bull's horns by the serial numbers. Consecutive serial numbers, sealed in the original vinyl. These are Maple Leaf Variety 3 with a mintage of fewer than 25,000 pieces per allengelhard.com

Asking $140 total for all five bars: S O L D !!

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    1927 $2.5 Indian
    High XF++. A little dirty, a couple of small contact marks in the obverse fields but a real stunner in-hand. Super honest barely circulated gold and a key date in the series with only 388,000 pieces minted.

Asking $245 shipped S O L D!!

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    2007 Jamestown 400th Anniversary silver proof. Includes all original packaging and COA. $25 shipped. Paypal, check, or money order.

(Blue color on the coin is the reflection of my blue phone case)

imageimage