Home Precious Metals
Options

Target breaks Online Thanksgiving Day record

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
link

mark
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I can't get the link to work but trust me they did : )

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you.... however, I did not help. I do not shop at Target......Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure online sales will continue to grow every year. Especially if stores subsidize sales vIA gift cards. image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: cohodk
    I'm sure online sales will continue to grow every year. Especially if stores subsidize sales vIA gift cards. image

This is exactly what happened.....Target offered "Gift Cards" of $100-150 with the purchase of these items.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the blue light specials at K Mart
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Online retail sales remain a small fraction of total retail Christmas sales. At last count online sales were under 3% of the total so there is HUGE room for growth.

A few eye openers: www.statista.com