Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

ended

Cool box and I bet it will go for a lot of money! Are there any companies around that grade boxes (full or empty) anymore? I had a couple I'd like to have done, but don't know where to turn to.

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 231 ✭✭
    Steve hart at bbce does a fantastic job by authenticating and then have the box sealed with his companies bbce wrapping. Being in contract with Psa as well as the head authenticator of packs for Psa, Steve will not put a numerical grade on the box and and will not seal loose packs.
    Love and laughter,
    Slacker
    Ps gai use to be my go to company on full wax boxes to be authenticated and graded and slabbed. Since Psa did not offer that service to authenticate and grade full wax boxes. Bbce is my new go to company to authenticate full wax boxes. I still love Psa for grading wax and cello packs. I have the peace of mind since Steve at bbce is Psa head authenticator for our hobbies wax and cello packs submitted to Psa.
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow!!! Check this out!! I found this auction on ebay this morning!!! Wish I had that one!!!!! Amazing!!!! Will follow this one and see how it turns out. >>

I've been following as well and am surprised it's not higher at this point. The last few seconds could get interesting on this one. Any thoughts on what it might finish at? I was guessing $1K-1200, but haven't followed the Star Wars unopened market lately.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow!!! Check this out!! I found this auction on ebay this morning!!! Wish I had that one!!!!! Amazing!!!! Will follow this one and see how it turns out. >>

I've been following as well and am surprised it's not higher at this point. The last few seconds could get interesting on this one. Any thoughts on what it might finish at? I was guessing $1K-1200, but haven't followed the Star Wars unopened market lately. >>

Wow, it didn't budge the last few hours and closed at $710 dlvd.
  • Options
    JWBlueJWBlue Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    Here is a Series 1 box unopened.

What are the chances it has not been opened?

Star Wars unopened wax
  • Options

<< <i>Here is a Series 1 box unopened.

What are the chances it has not been opened?

Star Wars unopened wax >>

Looks pretty clean, but I would like to see some pics of the back of the packs.