Home Sports Talk
Options

Dear Commish

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
I almost hate to see my suspension end.

Hugs and kisses

Tom Brady

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    Viva Italia!
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it.....just love it!!!! He is really suffering and will be starting the season 4-0.

I guess they showed him.image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    WINNER!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be truly difficult to be Tom Brady.

Does he lose the pay he would earn for each of the 4 games he misses due to the suspension? If not, then he is in a great position. He gets 25% of the season off and comes back to take over a team that likely will be 4-0. 4 games worth of hits, etc. will be missed. He should be quite spry for the remaining 12 games and the playoffs.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: SanctionII

Does he lose the pay he would earn for each of the 4 games he misses due to the suspension? If not, then he is in a great position. He gets 25% of the season off and comes back to take over a team that likely will be 4-0. 4 games worth of hits, etc. will be missed. He should be quite spry for the remaining 12 games and the playoffs.

he does lose pay.

Not surprisingly, Tom and the Patriots re-did his contract. I don't recall the specifics, but he got a large signing or other bonus and his salary was something like "just" a million bucks.
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Barndog
    Originally posted by: SanctionII

he does lose pay.

His wife can float him a loan if things get tight.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a case of the punishment fitting the crime. He looks upset

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......