Home Sports Talk
Options

No Tom, Jimmy....no problem

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
They are so fun to watch

mark
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was impressive. Made the plays when he had to. Got to give the Pats credit. They just keep winning.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved that game for several reasons. One being I hate the Cardinals....the other is that the Pats still win after be shafted by the Commish!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not planning the Super Bowl but I like how they looked last night!
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have lost. Just dumb luck that the guy missed the field goal.
    Patriots not looking impressive at all.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Darin

If the sports forum had concussion protocol you would be evaluated nearly after each post.

mark
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

Let me get this straight, No Brady, No Gronk. Playing in Arizona and they win to start the new season 1-0 and your not thinking they look good at all? Obviously you hate the Patriots
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Justacommeman

If the sports forum had concussion protocol you would be evaluated nearly after each post.

mark

Probably the funniest response ever lol
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The QB that started for the Pats is probably better than Brady at this stage in his career anyway. Gronk, yes, I'm sure they
    missed what he can do more than Brady.
    The Chiefs have several key injuries, including Justin Houston and Jamal Charles, but do you see me constantly bringing that up
    like you Pats fans do? Every team goes through it, just have to deal with it.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    The QB that started for the Pats is probably better than Brady at this stage in his career anyway. Gronk, yes, I'm sure they
    The Chiefs have several key injuries, including Justin Houston and Jamal Charles, but do you see me constantly bringing that up

Obviously you are in the wrong about Jimmy G being better than Brady but it's ok you hate the Pats I get it, nobody is crowning the Pats as the best team in the league but honestly even a non sensical football fan knows that the Pats going into AZ last night and coming out with a win was a big surprise for all Pats fans nothing more nothing less. And winning without your HOF QB and your best offensive weapon against a top rated defense on the road warrants a few fist pumps from NE fans, big difference from your Chiefs
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your joking right? Jimmy G better than brady at this stage? Not a chance. Pats missing two offensive lineman, the greatest offensive weapon on the game, a current top three or four quarterback and their number one back and still go into Arizona and win. Yeah, no big deal. Definitely nothing like the chiefs situation.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    Go Pat's

mark
  • Options
    The Pats just keep on winning. Doesn't matter what players are on the field or not. Bill gets the best of Goodell after all.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't.
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: grote15
    The Pats just keep on winning. Doesn't matter what players are on the field or not. Bill gets the best of Goodell after all.

??
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    May be no Jacoby, now...Julian up next?? LOL..

• Options
    Originally posted by: grote15

May be no Jacoby, now...Julian up next?? LOL..

Part of me wants to see it. With 10 days off I think Jimmy will be ready

mark