Home Sports Talk
Options

The kissing bandit!!!

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone remember Morganna, she really lit up the Sports world for awhile?? I noticed this video when I was searching some other sports related stuff and it brought back memories. I was surprised to learn she was from my native state of Ohio and still resides there in Columbus.

Was anyone ever at a game where she made an appearance?? If so, do you remember who she kissed?? What was the overall crowd reaction??

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember her but was too young to remember details, nowadays she would get tackled and arrested lol
  • Options
    even at a young age Miss Morganna had the kind of "details" you should have remembered, impressive to say the least!!!!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    I remember always made the news when she would strike.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I remember them well. image
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    Haven't heard Morganna's name for quite a while.

It sure brings back some fond mammaries...I mean memories...MEMORIES!!!

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I wonder if he got her phone number??
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    She got Cal Ripken Jr. in 1988 at old Memorial Stadium...

I have a couple original newspaper photos depicting it I'd love to have her sign, but I'm afraid I'd never see them again..

Anyone knows if she signs TTM?

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.