Home Sports Talk

And here I thought the fireworks were tonight...

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
KD to the Dubs!

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it a problem that there are 3 guys now make more than curry?
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Curry will get paid after this year, either by signing a new deal, or opting for free agency.
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    with the addition of Kevin Durant the Warriors appear to have added talent, but what will it cost them?? as it stands there are now 6 starters but still only 5 positions, so someone is the odd man out. that would be either Iguodala or Bogut. after that they'll need to clear out some "CASH" which means they'll take a hit in what was really the Team strength, depth on the bench. once they work that out they'll have to figure how they get Durant worked into a defensive scheme which looked seamless at times and flawed at other times. on top of that, logic would seem to dictate that someone is going to be losing scoring oppurtunities --- we know that won't be the wonder-boy, so it'll probably be Thompson and/or Green. I personally think Thompson is the best all-around player the Warriors have.

to my way of thinking, the Warriors have improved their overall talent but weakened the Team.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt that next season, even if the Warriors, with KD, win 74 or more regular season games and sweep to the title with a 16-0 playoff record with an average margin of victory of 30 points, many will criticize because the Warriors are just a bunch of players who only like to shoot 3 point shots.

There will be plenty of grist for the mill and twitter discussion about the 2016-17 warriors. Barnes and Bogut will be gone and likely a few other players off the this year's team. I wonder how it will play out for GSW. Expectations will be very high and the slightest mistake will be pounced on with vigor. I hope the team loses 10 games by the All Star break so that meeting or exceeding the 73 wins of this year's team is off the table.
    Keets is spot on about sacraficing depth.

It will be interesting to see how scoring will be distributed among the starters.

If Curry, aka Golden boy, scores 15 per game and dishes out 15 assists per game, plus 6 rebounds, plus 2 steals, plus 1 turnover, plus 55% shooting from the field, plus 45% shooting from 3, plus 95% shooting from the 3 point line, plus improved defense all in 30 minutes per game, with KD averaging 30 points, Thompson averaging 20 points and Green averaging 15 points would Curry's play be deemed acceptable?

Me thinks that GSW will be viewed like the Patriots. Fans will either love the Warriors or hate them. Neutral feelings will not be allowed.
  • 3BoyzTrading3BoyzTrading Posts: 798 ✭✭
    Personally, the scoring opportunities will be the important factor. As of now, it seems there isn't enough. Draymond Green seemed to be the one sacrificing them last year. Klay typically seems comfortable shooting deep and picking up when Curry goes cold. It'll be interesting to see how that all works out. I figure a backup to Bogut would be the most important. It's no coincidence the Warriors dropped 3 in a row after Bogut went down.
    another overlooked point with regard to how everyone views the Warriors going forward --- it is almost a certainty that the rest of the NBA is now scrutinizing those last three games and learning from them. what the Cavs did to Golden State is more than Lebron scoring, Bogut being absent and players like Curry missing shots. I think everyone needs to shake the notion(tough for Homers) that GSW played bad and accept that they were outplayed and, in the end, outcoached.

• billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    All the Warriors problems are solved. Zaza Pachulia has agreed to terms
  • travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    "Hello, Kevin? It's Mr. Clutch."

"Deal."
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a great deal for the Dubs. They get a rare talent and decimate their biggest rival it one fell swoop. Genius

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    It's a great deal for the Dubs. They get a rare talent and decimate their biggest rival it one fell swoop. Genius

to complete the "swoop" they also decimate their own bench. sub-genius.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Ray potentially joining as well? Can you say 3-point barrage?
    I wonder if the 2016-17 Warriors team will (if Ray Allen and other older players who want a shot at a ring join the roster) will end up having a season like the Lakers did years ago when Karl Malone and Gary Payton joined the team for one season.

Team chemistry is fickle and no one knows if the team unity that was on display over the past 3 seasons will be present or absent on the 2016-17 team.

Keets. If you were the Warriors GM what players on the 2015-16 roster would you have kept and gotten rid of as part of bringing Durant to the team [disregarding the financial restraints of the salary cap and considering only the abilities of the players]. In other words how would you have avoided decimating the Warriors' bench?

Originally posted by: keets

to complete the "swoop" they also decimate their own bench. sub-genius.

Bogut was a goner anyways and they have already added nice pieces in West and Pachulia. Plus, they are going to have free agents lining up to fill up the roster spots for the minimum. If Cleveland can win with Jefferson, Shumpert Frye, Dellavedova and J.R. Smith then the Warriors shouldn't have any problems at all.

There is no one more talented in the NBA then Kevin Durant.

mark
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    Agree, Mark. If you have an opportunity to add a KD, you empty the cupboard if need be and go back to the store later. Love them or hate them, but the Warriors are having a phenomenal offseason. The starting five:

3 of the most prolific scorers in the league

The small forward is a triple-double waiting to happen on any given night

Even a slight uptick at the 5 spot (Bogut's PER was 15.92 last season, Pachulia's was 16.26)

And now some serviceable vets looking for a ring are walking through the front door. Golden State is going to be locked and loaded come October.

I'm not going to go crazy and call for 75 wins, but I'll use a pen to insert them in the Finals.

As long as the league maintains competitive balance, it's all good. One would hope that the Dubs 12th guy could start for only no more than half the other teams. Maybe like a Mo' Buckets.
    The 2014-15 Warriors, under coach Steve Kerr, went 67-15 and won the NBA title. That team had a great season and they were a joy to watch.

I did not know what to expect with the 2015-16 Warriors. The team was, almost identical (except David Lee) to the 2014-15 team. I never expected the 2015-16 team to have a better regular season than the 2014-15 team but it did. The 2015-2016 team was even more of a joy to watch in the regular season. The 2015-16 team did not win the NBA title and did have problems in the playoffs against OKC and Cleveland.

I can not begin to imagine how the 2016-17 Warriors team will turn out. I do not expect it to win 73 games or more [what is the point?]. I suspect that the focus will be more on winning the title. How it all plays out is unknown, however the "entertainment" aspect of the 2016-17 team both on and off the court will be in the stratosphere.

Training camps open up in a little less than 3 months [the NBA season is way too long].

having "3 of the most prolific scorers in the league" looks good on paper and probably will feel good during the regular season, but what happens when they play against the best Teams in a seven game series?? only one player can score at a time and Durant had his trouble against Golden State before Thompson and Curry had their trouble against the Cavs. the reshaped Team will provide new challenges but there's no reason to NOT expect that Curry will be played differently from this point forward, so that in itself changes things. also, when these guys get tired, and they will get tired, the bench will have to bail them out. that is the single element that might be missed.

it's sort of like having a puzzle that fit together and the pieces have been the same for 2-3 years. now, after a major shake-up, you guys are expecting everything to fit together just like it did. history has shown that not to be the case, it typically takes at least two seasons for something like this to deliver the goods.

Keets. If you were the Warriors GM what players on the 2015-16 roster would you have kept and gotten rid of as part of bringing Durant to the team

Kevin, I wouldn't have gone after him. adding Durant to the Team may bring an instant Championship, but I doubt it. way too many other things have to take place just because one man was added.
    Wade to the Bulls??!!??

the local Sports Talk Show I listen to was talking about rumors that the Cavs were considering him and they went through a diatribe about why that would be the WRONG thing to do. it's nice to see he went to a competitor. I don't have the numbers, but the comparison was stark:

Wade with Lebron James and Shaq on his Team --- something like 240-88.

Wade without those players --- something like 370-340.

they made mention of the fact that he's two years past his prime and the point seemed to be that he was a good player but not dominant, not someone you could build a Team around. past all the hype Wade strikes me as a second tier player who is now relegated to filling a spot on a roster with his star power, not necessarily his dominant play. he is probably not even as good as the Bull he is replacing.
    Keets-

I sure hope this is a classic case of sour grapes, because what you're attempting to argue is placing you on an uninhabited island. You're basically insinuating that the Warriors are off better with Harrison Barnes in the sl than Kevin Durant. You do realize that's the exchange that was essentially made, right? I honestly didn't think there was anyone with a pulse who wouldn't make that deal in their sleep, lol.

As for the depth depletion you speak of, who exactly have they lost from their roster that renders such a seismic upgrade null and void? The two most important cogs off the bench are Iguodala and Livingston, and both of those guys will be wearing royal blue and golden yellow next season. They just filled a couple of "big" needs by adding Pachulia and West, and I highly doubt they are done with bargain-seeking ventures. Hell, by the time opening night rolls around, their bench may arguably be better than what it was last year.

If you're disgusted with the imbalance the KD move creates, I get that. But to sit there and say you personally would not have added him due to the possibility of him actually weakening the Warriors is doing things to my mind that shouldn't be happening at this very early hour, lol.
    Barbosa bailed. Uh-oh.
    Originally posted by: galaxy27

Keets-

I sure hope this is a classic case of sour grapes, because what you're attempting to argue is placing you on an uninhabited island. You're basically insinuating that the Warriors are off better with Harrison Barnes in the sl than Kevin Durant. You do realize that's the exchange that was essentially made, right? I honestly didn't think there was anyone with a pulse who wouldn't make that deal in their sleep, lol.

As for the depth depletion you speak of, who exactly have they lost from their roster that renders such a seismic upgrade null and void? The two most important cogs off the bench are Iguodala and Livingston, and both of those guys will be wearing royal blue and golden yellow next season. They just filled a couple of "big" needs by adding Pachulia and West, and I highly doubt they are done with bargain-seeking ventures. Hell, by the time opening night rolls around, their bench may arguably be better than what it was last year.

If you're disgusted with the imbalance the KD move creates, I get that. But to sit there and say you personally would not have added him due to the possibility of him actually weakening the Warriors is doing things to my mind that shouldn't be happening at this very early hour, l

ol.

Durant is probably the best player in the league. He's an anomaly For his size. When you have a chance to add the most talented player in the league to your roster, you do it. These chances don't come around to often

Mark

I sure hope this is a classic case of sour grapes....................If you're disgusted with the imbalance the KD move creates

no, it isn't and I'm not, because I don't forsee it as an imbalance. a simple law of physics applies here, that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. simply put, you see Durant to the Warriors while everything else in the Universe remaining static. I accept and understand that when one thing is different nothing is the same, not on the Warriors and not in the NBA. Geez, last season is barely over and you're ready to crown the next champion. it's absurd.

remember, I am a Cavs fan. I support the Team that embarrassed a Team that many had ordained as the "best ever" and were trying to position as a "Dynasty" that would reign for years. now that has been sort of rebuilt, or at least re-tooled to be better. better than what??? better than what you thought was the best until they were beaten?? the Golden State Warriors just became the first Team in the history of the NBA to lose a finals series when they led 3-1. your mention of the bench is a point I can agree on because it is where the Durant trade will have the most effect. I see Iguodala as no longer being on the bench, he should be the #5 starter, while Livingston did nothing of much consequence after the first game.

as for Mark, you have a short memory. probably the best player in the league just led his Team to the NBA Championship. Durant did the same thing the Warriors did, choked on a 3-1 lead. best players don't do that, they overcome that like Lebron did with help from his teammates.

BTW, this is an exercise in what is called "bragging rights" that you guys can rub in my face at this time next year......................maybe!!
    Keets.

You are a Cleveland fan and have not been shy about saying so.

Enjoy bragging rights for the next year. Cleveland and its fans deserve to brag as they are the Champs and they took the title from the defending Champs who beat Cleveland the year before.

Golden State fans have to endure the next year of being labelled losers, chokers, a flash in the pan, etc. The franchise did make moves to try to improve (by chasing and signing Durant) so at least the Warriors are not complacent. How the 2016-17 season turns out for GSW is unknown but intriguing.

I would really enjoy seeing next year play out in a manner where Cleveland and Golden State run away with the Eastern and Western Conference regular season and playoff crowns to meet in the NBA title series for a grudge match. A 1-1 tie is simply not acceptable between these two teams. ONE OF THEM MUST PREVAIL OVER THE OTHER!!!!!!!!

I sure hope this is a classic case of sour grapes....................If you're disgusted with the imbalance the KD move creates

no, it isn't and I'm not, because I don't forsee it as an imbalance. a simple law of physics applies here, that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. simply put, you see Durant to the Warriors while everything else in the Universe remaining static. I accept and understand that when one thing is different nothing is the same, not on the Warriors and not in the NBA. Geez, last season is barely over and you're ready to crown the next champion. it's absurd.

remember, I am a Cavs fan. I support the Team that embarrassed a Team that many had ordained as the "best ever" and were trying to position as a "Dynasty" that would reign for years. now that has been sort of rebuilt, or at least re-tooled to be better. better than what??? better than what you thought was the best until they were beaten?? the Golden State Warriors just became the first Team in the history of the NBA to lose a finals series when they led 3-1. your mention of the bench is a point I can agree on because it is where the Durant trade will have the most effect. I see Iguodala as no longer being on the bench, he should be the #5 starter, while Livingston did nothing of much consequence after the first game.

as for Mark, you have a short memory. probably the best player in the league just led his Team to the NBA Championship. Durant did the same thing the Warriors did, choked on a 3-1 lead. best players don't do that, they overcome that like Lebron did with help from his teammates.

BTW, this is an exercise in what is called "bragging rights" that you guys can rub in my face at this time next year......................maybe!!

Keets. Really? My memory is just fine.

Unless Iguodala grows 6 inches over the off season and learns to play center he is the 6th man next year. You are just bending this point to fit your prose of hurting GS's bench. Their bench will be just fine next year and possibly better.

I'd take a 27 year old Durant over a 31 year old Lebron every time. I'm sure most GM's would as well. Besides Lebron wasn't available.

If not even a GS fan but I'm looking forward to watching them next year. Must see TV.

If anything you owe Durant and OKC a thank you card. While Cleveland waltzed through the cupcake east OKC and GS went to mortal combat for 7 games Do you think that took anything out of GS for the finals? Even a little? I do. I think it was a big factor. Cleveland had so much rest during the playoffs that it was almost obscene. I rooted for Cleveland in game 7. I had no horse in the race. Everything broke perfectly for Cleveland and it still came down to the last minute of game 7. This happens and its part of sports. I've seen Lebron on the losing end many of times. Did he choke each of those times? I don't think OKC or GS choked. Crap happens. Sports happens. Life happens.

Out.

mark
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

If anything you owe Durant and OKC a thank you card. While Cleveland waltzed through the cupcake east OKC and GS went to mortal combat for 7 games Do you think that took anything out of GS for the finals? Even a little? I do. I think it was a big factor. Cleveland had so much rest during the playoffs that it was almost obscene. I rooted for Cleveland in game 7. I had no horse in the race. Everything broke perfectly for Cleveland and it still came down to the last minute of game 7. This happens and its part of sports. I've seen Lebron on the losing end many of times. Did he choke each of those times? I don't think OKC or GS choked. Crap happens. Sports happens. Life happens.

Out.

mark

This is true the east is awful. I'm a Celtics fan and it annoys me that we aren't good enough to win a round with the crap teams we are matched against. image

Cleveland definitely had an easier road . I think my Celtics team will be incrementally better next year but they will still only be a speed bump on Clevelands way to the finals. Barring something extraordinary it will be Cleveland vs. Golden State again in the next finals.

Originally posted by: bronco2078

Out.

mark

This is true the east is awful. I'm a Celtics fan and it annoys me that we aren't good enough to win a round with the crap teams we are matched against. image

Cleveland definitely had an easier road . I think my Celtics team will be incrementally better next year but they will still only be a speed bump on Clevelands way to the finals. Barring something extraordinary it will be Cleveland vs. Golden State again in the next finals.

OKC would have been a threatimage

The Spurs and a healthy Clippers still pose a real threat.

All three rounds of the West will probably be tougher then any matchup in the Finals of the East. It's just the way it's been tilted fir awhile now.

mark

Originally posted by: travis t

Barbosa bailed. Uh-oh.

He was a luxury. He was one of those who took a lot less to come to GS in pursuit of a ring. He played for the league minimum two years ago and only 2.5 last year. This illustrates my point earlier in this thread. There will be more Barbosa's willing to do the same to play for the Warriors who are a 4-5 favorite to win the title next year afte the Durant signing. That basically means you can have GS or the field for basically the same price.

mark

honestly, you guys need to slow down with the predictions just because one player was added. enthusiasm for a Team is great, but look what happened to the "best Team ever" that members were calling the Warriors after the season. heck, I'm not even willing to say the Cavs will be in the finals next year just based on them keeping their core which won it this year. injuries are part of the game and Golden State is one injury away from struggling to get out of the first round.
    Wouldn't it be funny if injuries or other events happened next year with the result that neither Cleveland or GSW made the playoffs and the title series consisted of the 76r's vs the Kings.
    Originally posted by: Justacommeman

Barbosa bailed. Uh-oh.

He was a luxury. He was one of those who took a lot less to come to GS in pursuit of a ring. He played for the league minimum two years ago and only 2.5 last year. This illustrates my point earlier in this thread. There will be more Barbosa's willing to do the same to play for the Warriors who are a 4-5 favorite to win the title next year afte the Durant signing. That basically means you can have GS or the field for basically the same price.

mark

Just being facetious and trying to rile up galaxy27.

GS definitely looks like a place for a transitional guy who can shoot. So Barbosa can be replaced. I'm remembering, though, how he could hardly miss in Games 1 and 2 of The Finals, but then Kerr cut back his role and he kind of disappeared the rest of the series. Maybe that pissed him off. Enough to go back to ugh........Phoenix.

Barbosa bailed. Uh-oh.

mark

GS definitely looks like a place for a transitional guy who can shoot. So Barbosa can be replaced. I'm remembering, though, how he could hardly miss in Games 1 and 2 of The Finals, but then Kerr cut back his role and he kind of disappeared the rest of the series. Maybe that pissed him off. Enough to go back to ugh........Phoenix.

Oh I was reading you as facetious : )

I invented facetious image

mark

I knew exactly what you were trying to do, homeboy! LOL

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Originally posted by: bronco2078

Out.

mark

OKC would have been a threatimage

The Spurs and a healthy Clippers still pose a real threat.

All three rounds of the West will probably be tougher then any matchup in the Finals of the East. It's just the way it's been tilted fir awhile now.

mark

This is what GS has to guard against-being "softened" up by a group of strong Western teams.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • mb2005mb2005 Posts: 165 ✭✭

Durant is probably the best player in the league. He's an anomaly For his size. When you have a chance to add the most talented player in the league to your roster, you do it. These chances don't come around to often

Mark

I can't believe there are people that still think Durant, Curry, or anyone else who is not Lebron is the best player in the league....
    This is what GS has to guard against-being "softened" up by a group of strong Western teams.

please just admit that the Warriors were beaten by a better Team, that is so much easier than making excuses to explain their collapse. we had to do that after the 2015 loss, admit that what beat us was a better Team with a deeper bench that wore us down. it seemed easy at first to think that we lost because two starters went down during the playoffs against the cream-puff East, but injuries are a part of the game. when Cavs fans came to grip with that we were able to move along.

I promise, if you are capable of doing that you will feel better and be able to move forward.
    Originally posted by: mb2005

Mark

I can't believe there are people that still think Durant, Curry, or anyone else who is not Lebron is the best player in the league....

I simple google search would show that the majority of people don't think he's currently the best player. But, it's only people opinions. Yours is all that matters to you

mark

I think mb2005 has a very good opinion.

considering the three players mentioned I believe Lebron is the best all-around player. Curry may do some things better than him, Durant may do some things better than him, but Lebron does more things better than either of the two.

if you consider the criteria listed below and score as 3-2-1, who has the best score?

shot blocking

perimeter defense

overall defense

three point shooting

two points out of the paint

points in the paint

driving and finishing at the rim

rebounds

assists

steals

fast break points

LeBron is so perfectly athletic, and yet at times he just looks so awkward trying to force his game at the opponent. I liken his style to driving that stretch of the freeway where there are continuous bumps in the road and you wish it would get smooth again.

That being said, it is hard to argue his absolute control over games at critical junctures and/or a specific play which tilts the scale his way. The Block, fellas. That's what I'll remember most. Iggy is thinking about that shot making history for the Dubs and LBJ comes outta nowhere to swat it.

When Durant becomes that end-to-end threat at every moment of the game, we'll see. He is certainly a smooth drive down the interstate. But he might need to get more rugged and add some bumps for his new team.

Originally posted by: mb2005

Mark

I simple google search would show that the majority of people don't think he's currently the best player. But, it's only people opinions. Yours is all that matters to you

mark

No, other people's matters too, I just don't see what other proof they would need to think that Lebron is the best. Signing with the Warriors I guess is what it will take to change some people's minds.....
    LeBron James is the best basketball player in the NBA at this time. His performance during the finals stood head and shoulders above everyone else. He played stellar basketball in every phase of the game. He is very effective on the floor in today's game. If he wanted to he could score 40-50 points per game. 6 straight Finals appearances, 7 Finals appearances so far. 3-4 record in the Finals with the 2015-2016 title probably being his best one. No reason to expect that he and the Cavs will not play for the title next year.

How long he can keep playing at his current level of play is unknown. He has a lot of miles on his body and it may be that by the time he is 35 he will begin to break down and suffer injuries that diminish his level of performance (like Kobe).

Whether one likes or dislikes LeBron as a person, his greatness as a player can not be denied.

I would really like to see the Warriors and Cleveland play again for the title in 2016-2017. A 1-1 tie can not be tolerated. Bring on round 3. Someone must prevail and someone must lose in the grudge match.

Re the 2015-16 Finals and title, if the Warriors had scored 5 more points in game 7 to win would they be the GOAT? Since they did not win game 7 are they terrible? Since Cleveland won game 7 how should they be viewed (GOAT or not)? If Cleveland had lost game 7 how should they be viewed?

Fun water cooler discussion, but it means nothing. 2015-16 is over, 2016-17 will start in about 3 months.
    He has a lot of miles on his body

this article is pretty revealing as to just how durable he has been. I think it's hard to believe that he hasn't suffered a major, season ending injury thus far in his career.

Originally posted by: SanctionII

LeBron James is the best basketball player in the NBA at this time. His performance during the finals stood head and shoulders above everyone else. He played stellar basketball in every phase of the game. He is very effective on the floor in today's game. If he wanted to he could score 40-50 points per game. 6 straight Finals appearances, 7 Finals appearances so far. 3-4 record in the Finals with the 2015-2016 title probably being his best one. No reason to expect that he and the Cavs will not play for the title next year.

How long he can keep playing at his current level of play is unknown. He has a lot of miles on his body and it may be that by the time he is 35 he will begin to break down and suffer injuries that diminish his level of performance (like Kobe).

Whether one likes or dislikes LeBron as a person, his greatness as a player can not be denied.

I would really like to see the Warriors and Cleveland play again for the title in 2016-2017. A 1-1 tie can not be tolerated. Bring on round 3. Someone must prevail and someone must lose in the grudge match.

Re the 2015-16 Finals and title, if the Warriors had scored 5 more points in game 7 to win would they be the GOAT? Since they did not win game 7 are they terrible? Since Cleveland won game 7 how should they be viewed (GOAT or not)? If Cleveland had lost game 7 how should they be viewed?

Fun water cooler discussion, but it means nothing. 2015-16 is over, 2016-17 will start in about 3 months.

Lebron will go downhill at some point, but he is the best player in the NBA right now, and has been for years. If the Warriors had won game 7 would they be the GOAT? No. They really don't have a take-over-the-game type of player like a Kareem or Jordan. Is Cleveland the GOAT? Not even close. I would say as championship teams go, they are a below average team, lucky enough to have one of the greatest players of all time. They won because they have Lebron and GS didn't. As far as next year, it is highly unlikely the same 2 teams will meet again in the finals for a 3rd year in a row (it's never happened before). The season it a long one, and unexpected things will happen.

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

please just admit that the Warriors were beaten by a better Team, that is so much easier than making excuses to explain their collapse. we had to do that after the 2015 loss, admit that what beat us was a better Team with a deeper bench that wore us down. it seemed easy at first to think that we lost because two starters went down during the playoffs against the cream-puff East, but injuries are a part of the game. when Cavs fans came to grip with that we were able to move along.

I promise, if you are capable of doing that you will feel better and be able to move forward.
    Any charge for the therapeutic advice?image

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".