Home Sports Talk
Options

ESPN edits Schilling out of bloody sock game

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
ESPN has gone off the deep end, editing out of their 30-30 program Schilling's pitching performance with the bloody sock.

I say, BIG POX on your house ESPN!! Schilling may be a bit of a loud mouth, but to edit out his performance is to pretend it never happened...all this hatred over a transgender post.

INSANITY AT ESPN!!!

Comments

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    “When a live event runs long, it's standard procedure to shorten a taped program that follows. In this case, we needed to edit out 1 of the film's 4 segments to account for the extra length of the softball game,” ESPN said in the statement.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mlbfan2
    “When a live event runs long, it's standard procedure to shorten a taped program that follows. In this case, we needed to edit out 1 of the film's 4 segments to account for the extra length of the softball game,” ESPN said in the statement.

I'm sure it was completely random which one they edited right? image

Here comes the Streisand effect ESPN
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally overboard
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    ESPN has no class.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

When was ESPN last a useful network?
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: bronco2078

I'm sure it was completely random which one they edited right? image

We'll find out this weekend. It's going to air again many times.
  • Options
    No windmills here. This time. Although they should permanently ban the hypocrite. Self attention seeking liar. Got some guys fired for exposing, harassing his daughter and what college she was going to. Then he takes her on CNN, FOX to publicize it.
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: thebaseballcardkid
    No windmills here. This time. Although they should permanently ban the hypocrite. Self attention seeking liar. Got some guys fired for exposing, harassing his daughter and what college she was going to. Then he takes her on CNN, FOX to publicize it.

I was just talking about this with a friend of mine. I don't like ESPN but I'm not much of a Schilling fan either. I guess I just can't muster the energy to give a rip about either.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was growing up there was a saying that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". Those days are GONE. I am not defending Schilling, only his right to feel any way he chooses.

I am amazed that anyone bothers to say how they feel on any subject, if the PC police don't like what you say, you get to look for a new career.
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set