Home Sports Talk
Options

Los Angeles Rams

So good to say!

Now we can renew one of the best rivalry's in football again.

Comments

• Options
    This is awesome. If they play each other at the Coliseum, though, then S.F. needs to rebuild Kezar Stadium for old times sake.
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they moved back to where they belong... it's ridiculous they even left in the first place -- regardless of the stadium.

St. Louis should be grateful they rented them for 20 or so years.

Congrats!

Oakland should be the 2nd team to join them -- not Chargers as the Raiders can't fill that *****ty stadium and location they have anyway. History should repeat itself...
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    I'm happy they are back in LA, as a kid i was a fan or the Rams. remember the 1980 superbowl against the Steelers
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: 49ersGuy
    So good to say!

Now we can renew one of the best rivalry's in football again.

I grew up a Ram's fan in LA in the 70's. It was not a rivalry then as the Niners were irrelevant most years. The Vikings were our nemesis. I moved to Nor Cal in the 80's. It was not a rivalry then as the Rams were irrelevant, most every year, after 1980 and the Cowboys were your nemesis. When was it "one of the best rivalry's in football?" Or are you just speaking of the one-way Nor Cal "rivalry" with all things So Cal that nobody in So Cal feels back toward the north? Just checking.

Go Rams!
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Big Rams fan late 1970s to early 1990s. Very happy they are back in southern California.