Home Sports Talk
Options

NBA Draft - Russell Westbrook

larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
I am a big UCLA fan so it's natural I think highly of the Bruin recruits. This kid Westbrook is a special player though. Check him out in the NBA next year! Anyway, I blogged about him today. RUSSELL WESTBROOK

Comments

• Options
    Here's a thread I started in 2008. Westbrook is still out of control, at times, but dude is special. I love his hustle and drive. I am amazed the Thunder are up 3-1 but Warriors aren't going to back down without a fight as they are a special team. Going 7....

My link was bad but here is what I said before the draft in 2008. Westbrook
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this year is crazy, indeed.

I can't see seven games, possibly six, but I expect OKC to end it at five. Golden State doesn't seem to have any answer for what Westbrook and Durant do. they looked flat in game three and beaten down in game four, I can't see how the home-court will help them. Oklahoma is clearly the better Team and it hasn't really been close.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: larryallen73
    Here's a thread I started in 2008. Westbrook is still out of control, at times, but dude is special. I love his hustle and drive. I am amazed the Thunder are up 3-1 but Warriors aren't going to back down without a fight as they are a special team. Going 7....

My link was bad but here is what I said before the draft in 2008. Westbrook

The dude is a player!!

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice throwback thread! He seems to be a nice guy, too.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Connecticoin

I bought a SUV on Sunday in Van Nuys, CA. I was informed that Westbrook and two other NBA players bought this high volume dealership and will be changing the name next week.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Justacommeman

I bought a SUV on Sunday in Van Nuys, CA. I was informed that Westbrook and two other NBA players bought this high volume dealership and will be changing the name next week.

mark

Seriously? That's cool. I once bought an Acura, in the 90's, at a high volume dealership in Van Nuys. Spur of the moment purchase, while in town visiting friends, and like most such purchases I didn't enjoy it for long. Oh well.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: larryallen73

Originally posted by: Justacommeman

mark

Seriously? That's cool. I once bought an Acura, in the 90's, at a high volume dealership in Van Nuys. Spur of the moment purchase, while in town visiting friends, and like most such purchases I didn't enjoy it for long. Oh well.

click right here

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......