Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Additions to existing registry, long wait times?

I sent a few requests in for Master Set additions, probably during National, and a few more late last week, but haven't seen any updates or email notifications. Has anyone else sent in updates recently and gotten approvals? Not sure if I'm being impatient and they're just behind right now or what's going on. Guess I'm just spoiled with the normal couple day cycle.

Comments

• epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    They're behind... waaaaaaayyyyyyy behind! Short staffed too, I believe.
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i made some requests about a month ago and they went live yesterday.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input! I'll just try to be patient I guess.
  • Things have been much, much slower than usual, taking 3 weeks or so, and then suddenly all of mine flooded in at once. I think they've caught up now.
    Just got the emails for the requested updates, definitely not using FIFO for the updates as requests from 8/11 & 8/18 all updated within minutes of each other.
  • bswhitenbswhiten Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    I made a request to the Mantle Master set last week. Updated yesterday.
    Seems like they're finally caught up again after the National and back to short processing intervals. I sent scans of a card to be removed from someone else's registry yesterday and it was removed this morning.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I recognized the delays as well but they seem to be on track now......even before the national it seems that there were delays that I was not used to experiencing.....
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Severe backup IMO