Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New to grading.. Question

Does PSA send you a email with what your cards graded before you receive them in the mail ?

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: QUITCRAB

Does PSA send you a email with what your cards graded before you receive them in the mail ?

Hi Scott,

Yes, they usually (but not always) send an email stating that your grades are available and they always send an email stating that your order has been shipped.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: mjohnatgt

1 recommendation from me:

I use one credit card very sparingly, since I have about 8 of them. I always put PSA orders on that rarely used credit card, and I have the issuer send me an email when I have over a $100 transaction on the card. When they process the card, the grades are available. It gives me a chance to check and make sure they didn't make any clerical/mechanical errors or if a card came back ungraded for some reason, I can call and put a hold on shipping the group until the errors/oversights have been corrected. This way I don't have to ship them back later.

Yes, but for those like myself who enjoy the excitement of not peeking at the grades till the cards are in hand, this is not an option, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    Ok. I dropped the cards off at the white plains show early on Friday April 29th.. told me on week for my free 15 cards I got with my membership and I paid like 70 dollars for another card for a week turn around.... have heard nothing yet...is this normal ?
    Also when I joined they gave me a free t shirt....except they had no larges... how is this possible ? Thus is 2 o'clock on the opening day off a 3 day show ! Crazy !
  • Options
    Scott,

It usually takes about 7-10 days for your submission to log into the system. The clock doesn't start until the submission is logged in. Good luck!

• Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    Wish they would have told me that ,,. Thanks Tim