Home PSA Set Registry Forum

How do I add this card to my set?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I finally accumulated enough cards in a particular set and decided to add them to my inventory via the quick add function, then created the set by using "add set". The set is the 1975 Topps Red Sox team cards.

So, all is going well till I get to the Luis Tiant card. Tiant is already in my inventory and I have this same card in other sets, like my Luis Tiant master set. The system will not allow me to add the Tiant card to the 1975 Topps Red Sox card set. I've had the card forever, just can't add the card.

Strangely, Bill Lee is also a card in the 1975 Topps Red Sox set and has also been in my inventory forever, but it added in ok automatically via "add best cards available". I also have this same card in my Bill Lee master set as well.

How do I solve this and get the Tiant card added into my 1975 Topps Red Sox set? What am I missing?

Tks !!

Comments

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭
    If the card does belong n the set....you can send a message with a link to psa

"report a cert that should match the set" and they can then clear it for you
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tks, the card is definitely in the composition. Card # 430, 1975 Topps Red Sox.