Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

3 Free From Set Registry Popped

Used my three free submissions from having complete set on the registry to have these three slabbed. Turned out pretty well.

Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
saucywombat@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    creecree Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Nice! Is the Bonds available?
  • Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭
    Bonds could be traded for others that I don't have in this set.
    Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options
    If you're at 100% complete on a registry set, you get 3 free gradings?
  • Options
    Originally posted by: DanBessette

Well it has to be a certain size. These resulted from a 330 card complete set.

saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Those look NICE
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DanBessette

Pasted from this link:

Free Submissions. In order to encourage participation in the PSA Set Registry program when your set reaches 90% complete, you may be entitled to free grading for cards (including post-1998 autographed cards directly authenticated from the manufacturer) and tickets (effective 1/1/14).

If the set composition is 25-150 cards or tickets you are entitled to 1 free grading.

If the set composition is 151-500 cards or tickets you are entitled to 2 free gradings.

If the set composition is 500+ cards or tickets you are entitled to 3 free gradings.

Terms:

1) Set must be 90% complete or better and the set must be 25 cards or more

2) Free grades do not necessarily need to be for cards within the set which qualifies for the free grades

3) Member must have a current PSA Collectors Club membership

4) Declared value(s) cannot exceed $499.00 per card

5) There is a maximum of 3 grades per year

6) Member must pay for P&H both ways

7) With each free submission approval, all items must be submitted at one time

8) Packs are not eligible for free grades

9) The free grading benefit can only be used one time per set

10) The free grading benefit cannot be used for PSA's dual grading service

If your set has reached 90% complete, please contact setregistry@collectors.com with your name, address and phone number, the name of the set that qualifies. If you wish to send cards in for different service levels, i.e. crossover, regrade, raw, etc., please inform us when you request your submission form as separate submission forms are required for different types of services. (Note that cards which are autographed and dated pre-1998 will need to go through the “Card & Autograph Dual service” and do not qualify for the free gradings as noted in the Terms.) You will be sent by U.S. mail a submission form to be used exclusively for your free gradings.

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    what do you put on the outside of the box?...10 days?...30 days?...thanks
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    How much did return shipping cost you?
  • Options
    I use my FedEx account so its not something I have to calculate for the submission.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com