Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Set Reg Customer Service is the best!!

PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
I contacted Set Registry customer service a couple of days ago about a fairly complicated issue regarding the Wacky Packages basic and master sets. To my amazement and delight, the issue has been completely rectified within a couple of days. In addition, Priscilla Greasby and everyone behind the scenes were extremely helpful and professional. What a great group!

Comments

• I have worked with Cosetta, Gayle and Priscilla and they've all been fantastic. Really top notch.
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I have worked with Cosetta, Gayle and Priscilla and they've all been fantastic. Really top notch.

What he said.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree....the whole Set Registry team are the best! I am currently working with Priscilla on an issue with 1959 Topps and she has been great to work with!
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree!!!!!!
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    After reading this thread, I emailed Cosetta about a misspelling in the 1965 Topps Football set, just to see if I'd get a response. Keep in mind I did this on New Years Eve, and wasn't expecting anything for at least a few days. At 10:25am this morning, I get an email from Cosetta, thanking me for spotting the error and informing me that it had been corrected. She is the best, and the set registry is a shining star in the Collectors Universe.