Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Alex Gordon basic set thread

DarinDarin Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, there's an official thread for everything else so why not.
I've got several cards in at psa now. Will post the results when I get them back.
DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• Options
    I submitted 14 Gordon cards and got 4 psa 10's and the rest were psa 9's. I was pretty happy I didn't get any 8's. All are for my basic registry set.
    Here are the 10's.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    Its been a long time since I submitted any Alex Gordon cards for my registry set,
    just got these back from PSA. Happy my avatar card got a 10.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    bishop- I love that SGC 88 Gordon card, looks nice!
    I really don't collect the cut out and other varieties.
    Someday I would like to have a 2006 Gordon in a PSA 10.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21