Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

100th Post Giveaway - Winner/Prize Revealed !

I was debating with myself whether or not to have a 100th post giveaway as 100 posts really ain't much at all, but hey, what the heck right . . .

In all seriousness, I joined CU forums on 5/6/2014 and lurked for over a year while soaking up the knowledge you forum members dispense. Having worked up the courage, I finally posted THIS on 6/1/2015.

So now almost a year since my first post, I've reached 100.

"Big deal," you say! Yep, I suppose it's true - no big deal, but I'll only half heartedly agree - I know now that everyone here is quite cordial and very willing to help impart their knowledge, yet to a semi-newbie collector who had never posted this place can seem quite intimidating, and even still I don't have the full gumption required to speak up on many issues as my figuring is someone more knowledgeable will have a far superior answer to most any question asked. I do realize my thinking is flawed, since if everyone thought this same way this place would be awfully dull.

And so, in a way of saying thanks to all of you that regularly post this giveaway will commence herewith the 1st reply.

1) A reply must be posted to this thread.

2) Only replies from users with 100 posts eligible.

3) All eligible replies are automatically entered.

4) Multiple replies by the same username will only be entered once.

5) All replies must be logged NLT 5/25/2016 @ 10:00 PM CST.

6) Replies after the above date/time will not be entered.

7) Giveaway recipient will be determined by number of eligible replies - the replies will be numbered 1 thru xx and the same amount numbered chits will be tossed in a bag and one number will be drawn blind.

8) I will post the giveaway and the recipients username by 5/27/2016, winner to be contacted through PM.

Comments

• techwritertechwriter Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Well, gee whiz. We're all very friendly and we're most happy to have you on board and please do POST what's important or of interest to you. If you're interested then we are too.

Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should not be measured by the number of posts we contribute in, but the quality of the posts that we make.

Congrats and thank you for your posts!
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    In, thanks!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dadams, thank you very much for the chance.

The number of posts doesn't matter. It's the amount of coin time fun you have and it looks like you have that covered!
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, thanks.

Keep on keepin' on. May I live long enough to see your 10K giveaway and custom title. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 is all good.

Keep on posting and don't worry much about "someone more knowledgeable".....many of those SEEM knowledgeable but...well.....YOU should post instead image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭✭
    You may have only posted one hundred or so, but I'm sure you've read thousands, and that is what makes this place so good.
    image Respectfully, Mark
  • Thanks...
    Keep a posting ..
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post ahoy!

Thx.
  • donzmedonzme Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 100 posts.

(It took me more time to get there.)
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on 100 posts... I wish you well on your way to 1000...

Thanks for the chance.... Cheers, RickO
  • CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    This really is a great place. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Thanks! Keep up the god work.
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I remember trying to get to 100 posts! Congratulations!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on your 100 post
  • CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance!
  • bronzematbronzemat Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 100, took me awhile to get to a 1000.

Thanks for the contest.
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, friend!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and thanks for the chance!

K
    ANA LM
  • jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on hitting 100!! It can be it intimidating in here at times..
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo-hoo! Triple digits. Way to go... and keep on posting.

Thanks for the opportunity.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, thanks!
  • PaleElfPaleElf Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 100!
  • ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/27 chance, here I come!

Congrats dadams
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance and congrats on your 100th post!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • It took me years to reach 100 posts, and it'll take me over a Century to reach 1000. Thanks for the giveaway.
    "Giving away an MS-65 $20 St. Gaudens to everyone logged in when I make my 10,000th post..."
  • dadamsdadams Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Closed
  • dadamsdadams Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Drum Roll . . . . . . .

Congratulations:

and the prize:

Thanks for all the kind remarks.

-Doug
  • joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.!

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.