Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Looks like the Tags have fizzled out.

They seemed to be quite active about 5 years ago.

Comments

• ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Yup, those were the days!
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Heck ajia - you got a ton-a-coins to start one yourself!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I tried a darkside tag in 2014. It was OK. We had four participants, I think ... counting myself of course. The coins I received were slightly lower value than the coins removed (I got burnt) but I plan to try again in the future. I participated in a liteside tag the prior year, but didn't see anything worth swapping out. But it was much more active.

The problem with tags is negotiating the value of the swaps. I put good stuff in my box to spark activity but nobody wanted to stick their own neck out in return. Has to be a 4- or 5-way street for it to work.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE