Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

FS: Complete PCGS 20 Piece 1941-47 Walking Liberty Half Short Set & 13 Piece Texas Commemorative Hal

BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was told by another member I could post these here... If I'm breaking some sort of rule please PM me and I'll quickly delete this thread.

Complete 20 Piece 1941-47 Walking Liberty Half Short Set PCGS MS65-66 Old Green Holder CAC Green / Gold.

A stunning well matched set as scrolling through the photos the difference of opinion between which are 65 and 66 simply vanishes. Impressive strikes throughout as even all of the tougher branch mints which come weak in the central obverse mid section show some hand definition and full hip details. All OGH PCGS MS66 Green CAC except for the following dates which are OGH PCGS MS65 Green CAC 1941-S, 1942-S, 1944-S, & 1946. The 1944 is in a 2.0 PCGS OGH MS65 Green CAC and the 1943-S is in a 2.0 PCGS OGH MS65 GOLD CAC. Nearly a decade ago a set like this would have costed close to $10K more as even in straight NGC MS65 across the board these used to fetch upwards of $10K. Offered now fully shipped @ $8,495.00

Also Available :

Complete 13 Piece Texas Commemorative Half Dollar 1934-38 Set PCGS MS66 CAC

This set was built over the span of a few years seeking only examples which had never been dipped. The main emphasis of this project was to yield a complete matched set as far as being original skinned , well struck, eye appealing, without distractions, and possessing complementing patina. Instead of going the route of locating examples with a variety of different rainbow color patterns, the yield was to have a set if discovered today would seem as it had been stored together since 1938. A consisted grade of MS66 across the board was selected for having each above gem level, while still staying under 4 figures per coin. The 35-P & 38-D are in OGH, the rest are all in non-pronged OBH except for the 38-S last coin added, while the 35-S is ex Guttag family. None of the coins have ever been sent in for reconsideration and may possess upgrades if resubmitted as such. The end result is an exceptional set of Texans which is one of the most beautiful designs in the early commemorative series. So the work is done, hunt no further as this is a turnkey registry set just send payment. The whole baker’s dozen have been Green Bean CAC’d for your pleasure and are being offered fully shipped @ $6,495.00

General B/S/T Terms & Notes: PM me for more details -

Coins above will all ship at my expense.

Coins over $1K will be mailed via USPS Registered Mail Insured -or- Next Day Air Insured.

Coins less then $1K will be mailed via 1st Class USPS Mail Insured w/ Delivery Confirmation.

Payment Options = USPS or Bank Money Order, Cashiers Check, Personal Check, E Check, & Paypal (no fee % up-charge).

Trades at times depending on if of interest to me may be considered.

All Checks must clear prior to shipment.

7 Day full refund minus any associated shipping charges unless mentioned otherwise in the description.

imageimage

Extended terms available if your Piggy Bank is skinny, or hurt and healing image

As I can also offer extended 30-60-90 day terms, 1/3 down, no refund on layaway option.

A Reasonable Offer May Be Accepted on some items... the Key Word is Reasonable.

Full detailed in hand description on any of the items along with larger images available at request.

I'd greatly appreciate that posting of your most recent acquisition purchased from me on any forum board isn't done until the ink on the check is dry and you've happily received it.

I place a "On Hold" for three days max without a deposit on any item for members I've never dealt with, however if after this time period complete lack of responsive communication occurs, I reserve the right to offer the item to another active member.

Please reply via PM Only. With this new forum system update do not send emails to the address attached to my Private Messages as it's a auction house junk mail account I only check a few times a year.

Many Thanx in Advance! image

image 111% Positive Transactions with Members =

123cents, 49thStateofMind, 777, a039, adamlaneus, agentjim007, acloco, Ahrensdad, AnkurJ, ArizonaJack, astrorat, ASUtodd, Barndog, BBN, BBQnBLUES, beartracks42, bestclser1, brg5658, Blackhawk, blu62vette, Bootleg55, braddick, brokenCC, bstat1020, bsshog40, Cameonut, candy2012mustang, CarlWohlforth, Casey, chaze215, claychaser, cohodk, coinbuf, coindeuce, Coinerww2, coinlieutenant, CoinRaritiesOnline, Collectorcoins, ColonialCoinUnion, CommemDude, commoncents05, coinpictures, coinsarefun, cucamongacoin, dantheman984, DaveWcoins, Dave99B, DavidLawrence, dcarr, DCW, deltadimeman, DeusExMachina, disruptek, dizzyfoxx, DONNYJF, drddm, Dropdaflag, dunerlaw, DwaineO, EagleEye, Eagleguy, etexmike, erickso1, erwindoc, EXOJUNKIE, exposer, Fairlaneman, FilthyBroke, firstmint, fivecents, FredWeinberg, gecko109, Gerard, giorgio11, GoldenEyeNumismatics, guitarwes, Harry779, harvey85422458, holeinone1972, ianrussell, illini420, InYHWHWeTrust, Jamericon, jimbux61, jmj3esq, Jimscoins, jhdfla, joconnor, Jobessi, jom, jonathanb, Julian, joz350, kaz, keepdachange, keets, kieferscoins, KollectorKing, kyleknap, Lakesammman, lasvegasteddy, lordmarcovan, LRCTom, LeeG, LindeDad, LotsoLuck, lunytune2, MarkJude, messydesk, mercurydimeguy, metalmeister, MFH, mgoodm3, MICHAELDIXON, MidLifeCrisis, MisterTicToc, mkman123, Moonbiter, mommam17, monsterman, morgantype, MrEureka, mrearlygold, mustanggt, nencoin, NewEnglandRarities, njcoincrank, Nocerino18, Numismatticadotcom, OffMetal, okiedude, OnlyGoldIsMoney, Oreol, oreville, ormandh, PawPaul, PonyExpress8, PQMorgans, PreTurb, ProofCents, pursuitofliberty, QuarterCollector, questor54, RaginsteveK, Realone, RG, RichieURich, richardshipp, RickMilauskas, ricko, RKKay, rld14, Ronyahski, RTS, RyGuy, rwyarmch, savoyspecial, ScarsdaleCoin, SeaEagleCoins, seanq, SeattleSlammer, segoja, Shortgapbob, silvereagle, SilverEagles92, shylock, SLQ, SmallTownCoins, Smittys, SNMAN, SomeGuyFromMichigan, Sonorandesertrat, soty27, Southcounty, spacehayduke, SpaceMonkey, SteveHayden, stephunter, SullivanNumismatics, Swampboy, Tdec1000, terribleredmonster, thebigeng, theboz11, ThePennyLady, Timbuk3, TJM965, TomB, twodrhrdtp,TwoSides2aCoin, tychojoe, tydye, valente151, Vbowling299, WaterSport, wayneherndon, whatsu, yellowkid, Youngcoin15, zas107, zeebob.

(Your Name Here!) image

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!