Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1906 FanCraze Wagner or 25 Lou Gehrig P/C

Call me crazy, yeah go ahead, but for some odd reason i am looking for the 2 cards in the title.
1. 1906 FanCraze Wagner. I just love the Homer image in B&W. I passed on the PSA9 on Ebay for 4k which got slashed to 3200. Was looking for a lower end version 1-3 perhaps
2. 25 Lou Gehrig postcard. Looking for this tough one for a while now. To go with my RC collection.

other Vintage:
I started a 4 Cobb T206 project, so far got the Red and Green. Looking to add the Bat on/off versions in the future.
Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)

Comments

• KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    Just so you know, there are currently no Wagners in PSA holders in the range of 1-3. One of the two PSA 4's sold in 2014 for $716. There's one authentic and then everything else is 5 or higher.
  • Thanks for the info...i guess i be looking in the graded 4-5 range then.
  • So, how do I private message you if I have one for sale? Don't even know how to attach a picture on here??
  • a little update: I did grab a Wag earlier this year sgc40/3and a Ruth goudey #144 bvg 2.5
    @Beantown: to send Pm, click that 3rd icon, net to the printer. I'll send you one. Sorry for the delay. You the same guy over at N54?? Jay?? I am over there too (different name)
  • Thanks,
    I am still sarchin for a decent 2-3 grade? Cobb T206. the bat on version so I can complete my 4 Cobb run. Then I possibly can pursue to do the Ruth Goudey 4 card run.
    I t make it easier to concentrate when theres only4 cards to obtain.
  • update: I did complete my 4 cobb run and grabbed a Ruth goudey(think #181 batting pose)
    as for 1925 Gehrig--Is no longer on radar, as prices are too far fetched now.Theres one on Heritage (jut started) and already at 22k for a graded 2 example. WOW!!!