Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I am always buying and trading for vintage basketball, 1933 - 1989, and HOF RC's

Condition is not important, as I am working on sets in all conditions.
I will also trade any sports or non sports for basketball cards.
I have a huge, varied inventory and would love to have consistent trade partners.
Let me know what you have!

Gregmo32@aol.com or pm
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone out there want to trade?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    I also have a huge lot of psa 9 graded Dallas Cowboys cards from the Seventies and Eighties, and over a hundred 1982 Topps baseball psa 9 singles that I would love to trade for basketball cards!
  • Options
    I have some basketball cards from the '70s-90s I would be happy to trade. Please e-mail gawaintheknight@yahoo.com and let me know what you're looking for....thanks!
    Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.
  • Options
    I have a lot of approximately 400 1973 Topps Football, EX, that I would love to trade for similar basketball cards.

Also, 125 1974 Topps Football cards EX+...

Also have approximately 125 1976 Topps Baseball cards, EX+ to trade for similar basketball.

Also 200 1974 Topps baseball cards, EX condition.

Anyone have anything vintage basketball to offer for these lots?

Gregmo32@aol.com or pm
  • Options
    Selling Vintage collection and other parts of this collection like 86-87 fleer Basketball set Nice Jordan rookie..email me at harleynite@yahoo.com..Thanks..
  • Options
    Still would love to buy your vintage basketball!

gregmo32@aol.com or PM