Home Metal Detecting
Options

Book I have written

Hello ricko...

It seems there are not hardly any posters on here who were here 2-3 years ago. I am now 82 years old and don't get out to swing the coil much anymore.

So, I wrote a book and am currently writing a second book. This book is titled "Quite A Trip." Its a Heartwarming love story with mystery and autographed by the author. The book is about a potential baseball career of a young man who is certain to go high in the baseball draft when a serious injury interrupts his potential career. Love plays a roll.

There are several metal detecting stories in the book and everything that is listed in this fiction book, I actually found in real life.

To see it, go to raccoonpress.com and when it opens, to the upper left, click on authors, then Scroll down and I am listed as K. R. Williams, and my book is shown. This is my brothers self publishing web site and he has allowed me to use it to list my book.

My second book will be named "Quite An Adventure." It's a story about a man who gets lost in the mountains in Washington State. It will be our in late June or early July of this year.

Thanks, MDH

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello MDH....

I will check out your book.... although I am not a baseball fan.. it does sound interesting.

The second book has an interesting topic...having lived in Washington State for twenty years, and spent a great deal of time in the mountains (hiking, hunting, gold panning) I could relate to that one. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    Sounds rather W P Kinsellaish. I might have to check it out.

I really should work on my book. image
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to put the right people at the top.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com