Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

51 Bowman Mantle RC PSA 7 FS or Trade

Greetings friends. I do not peruse the board much these days, but I hope all of the collectors here are well.

I have two 51 Bowman Mantle PSA 7 RC's for sale or trade/partial trade. I will move both of them, or just one. In trade, I'd be looking for higher grade RC's or HOF'ers.

PM me for more details.

Best,

RB
Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    Wow, a RonBurgundy sighting! This is a blast from the past.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1960 set, 1962 set and 1966 set available for trade along with a Michael Jordan PSA 9 rookie if you want to talk.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Do you collect high grade HOF RC's in sports other than baseball?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Yes. Football and basketball RC's would certainly be in the mix.

I will answer all PM's by the end of today. I also want to point out that my pricing on these cards will be strong and fair, but it is not going to be in line with VCP or recent sales. Thanks to all.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options

Bump......and adding also a PSA 7.5 Koufax RC that is high end. PM me for scan and price. May add more cards as well.

If you're interested in trading, I will give you strong value for nice examples of the following cards:

51 Bowman Mays PSA 7
    55 Mays PSA 8
    57 Mays PSA 8 or higher
    63 Mays PSA 9
    57 Aaron PSA 8 or higher
    61 Aaron PSA 8 or higher
    63 Aaron PSA 8.5 or 9

Ron Burgundy

• Options
    MarsAttacksMarsAttacks Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Go Dodgers!
  • Options
    mbz430embz430e Posts: 237 ✭✭

PM sent

JDRF saves lives, let not another child walk down the path of juvenile diabetes alone. Consider giving either time or money, it will come back to you. $15,800 and counting....
  • Options

A little bump here - still available! PM me for details

Ron Burgundy

• Options
    kencopekencope Posts: 416 ✭✭

@RonBurgundy said:
    Yes. Football and basketball RC's would certainly be in the mix.

I will answer all PM's by the end of today. I also want to point out that my pricing on these cards will be strong and fair, but it is not going to be in line with VCP or recent sales. Thanks to all.

Just to clarify, does this mean it will be above or below VCP and recent sales? Thanks!