Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Selling Wayne Gretzky Topps Rookie PSA 9

Gretzky Rookie PSA 9

Here is the link to the Ebay listing. Feel free to PM me with additional questions or an offer
On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Seems like they are selling closer to the $7,500 range??
  • Options
    sushihotwingssushihotwings Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    PM sent back Dave. Stingray, I suspect the auction of the only PSA 10 o pee chee.Gretzky at the National is going to generate a lot of buzz and take all his cards to the next level similar to what is happening with Pete Rose, Clemente, Jordan etc. 10k will be the new base price in my opinion for PSA 9 topps and 35-40K for the psa9 o pee chee. I happen to have a large Gretzky collection and willing to part with one here and there to help me diversify my interests. Just my opinion of course.
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sushi - I think you are correct about where the price will go based on the PSA 10 sale, and believe it will follow the examples set by the Rose, Clemente, Koufax... I would sit tight and wait to see where it goes for the next month or two - you know it is not going down in price and a few have sold in the $8500-9000 range. If I had the card I would sit tight until September and make a few extra k.
  • Options
    Hi Kendall, I appreciate the honest advice. I am not in any hurry to sell and shouldn't be as you say. Unfortunately I have been spending like a drunken sailor on a few other items as well so for the right price I am willing to sell. No rush though.
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a great card and will do well no matter when you sell. I hope to join your drunk sailor spending habits while I am in AC next month!
  • Options
    Card sold. Thanks for the interest.