Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

SOLD

SOLD

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    To the top.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
    Added some more items. Adding more items and pics later. Thanks, Joe
    Joe

Added pics. Looking to move some items to purchase more boxing items. Thank you.
    Joe

Bump!
    Joe

Memorial Day bump.
    Joe

• pm sent spinfade
    Getting back into the hobby after 25 years, looking for high grade cards and unopened wax boxes