Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr RC in PSA 10

So, I am looking to upgrade my 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr RC to a PSA 10, can anyone help? I am trying to get one before his HOF induction, to beat the crowd and hopefully save a few bucks.

James
"A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I counted 10 on eBay, at least a few of which could be had for market value.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    shagrotn77,

Tango Yankee! I just usually try to help boardmembers by asking if they have the cards I am looking for, before I search elsewhere.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).