Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: #1 PSA Registry Autographed Football HOF Rookies

I've decided to sell my PSA #1 Autographed Football Hall of Rookie card collection, FB HOF Rookies PM or e-mail to tcarns1348@aol.com for more details, thanks, Tim

Comments

• Options
    Right now I'm looking to sell the entire collection. If I am unable to sell it as a collection I will sell individual cards here, thanks for the individual card interest so far, Tim
  • Options
    ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭
    I'm not a FB auto collector, but I just wanted to say that your collection is impressive and I love that you have scans in your registry. Good luck!
  • Options
    Outstanding! I especially like the Tarkenton, nitschke and deacon!
  • Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭
    Just a quick update. I've sold the majority of my sports memorabilia to include all of my signed rookie cards to BBCE. I had Reed from BBCE at my house the last couple of days and we were able to make a deal. I was very happy with the process and I give BBCE a lot of credit for a great transaction. Thanks to everyone for the interest in the cards, Tim
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Tim ... glad to hear that you were able to sell your collection.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Did you delete the set? Is that why I can't click on it?
  • Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭
    I did delete everything in my registry