Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1970 Topps baseball 6th Series Cello Pack PSA 7

Listing a few items here from my personal collection~all prices listed include insured priority mail shipping with plenty of packing material to ensure that your packs arrive safely! Prices listed are net via paypal gift (F&F) or please add 3% for regular paypal. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

PSA 9 1975 Topps baseball cello pack with Keith Hernandez RC on top and Mike Schmidt face out on back! Flawless pack in pristine condition and 100% guaranteed authentic. I self-submitted this pack to PSA several years ago. Super clean seal on back. $385 dlvd. **SOLD**

PSA 7 1970 Topps baseball 6th series cello pack. Gorgeous, guaranteed unopened jumbo cello pack containing 33 cards and no woriies about gum stains as 1970 was the only year during the 1970s that Topps did not include a stick of gum to their cello packs! Straight from the Fritsch warehouse and 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic! 6th series is one of the key series to the 1970 Topps baseball set and includes Mays, Rose and Banks, among other stars! Pack looks mint with no rips or tears and clean seal on back. $325 dlvd.

GAI 8.5 1974 Topps baseball wax pack. Full-sized, super clean pack with no rips or tears. $115 dlvd. **SOLD**

Lot of three (3) Topps baseball cello packs, two from 1978 and one from 1980. All three packs are in mint condition with no splits or tears and clean seals on back. All three packs are factory fresh and guaranteed unopened and authentic. $100 dlvd takes all three packs, shipped via boxed priority mail!

PSA 9 1975 Topps mini baseball cello pack with a HOFer Bob Gibson on back! Cello is in MINT condition with no rips or tears and a super clean seal on back. 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic! Moved to ebay auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272276...ksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Here is a very nice lot of eight (8) PSA 8 (NM-MT) 1972 OPC baseball cards. All 8 cards are graded PSA 8 (NM-MT) with no qualifiers and all of these cards were pulled by me from wax packs over the years and self-submitted to PSA. Included in this lot are the following 8 cards: #401 Nash, #405 Fairly, #409 Baker, #425 Singleton, #432 Gaston IA, #464 Roland, #489 Expos Rookies (Humphrey/Lampard) and #513 McDaniel. $40 dlvd with free shipping via boxed priority mail.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pair of PSA 9 1977 packs added~one cello, one wax!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    TTT

TGIF bump. image

TTT with PSA 9 76 cello with Red Sox team card on top and price reduction to $195 dlvd for PSA 9 77 cello with '76 Red World Series card on top! image

TTT

72 pack sold~others still available!

Bump with price reductions! image

TGIF image

And 78 wax tray added..

Fantasy football playoff weekend bump!

Bump with final price reductions on the PSA 9 76 cello, the PSA 9 77 cello & the 78 wax tray (reduced to $160 dlvd).. image

PSA 9 1977 cello is SOLD!

TTT

77 opc pack sold.

Merry Christmas bump! image

TTT

PSA 9 1975 cello with Schmidt on back added!

Happy New Year to all!

PSA 9 1975 mini cello with Reggie on top and Blyleven on back added!

• cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Nice packs Tim and at a good price. Good luck with your sales.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
    Thanks, Mark! Added 1980 Topps baseball wax box from long-go case rip here on CU.

TTT

Weekend bump with price reduction on PSA 9 75 mini cello with Jackson on top and Blyleven on back~ image

1980 wax box SOLD.

Graded packs still available!

Will trade for rock salt~Blizzard 2016!

• KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: grote15
    1980 wax box SOLD.

Did you sell another box of 1980? I am so lazy and still have not listed my 1980 Box on here from the BBCE case rip. I need to get cracking.

Originally posted by: KendallCat

Originally posted by: grote15

1980 wax box SOLD.

Did you sell another box of 1980? I am so lazy and still have not listed my 1980 Box on here from the BBCE case rip. I need to get cracking.

Yes, KC, another one~now down to just two in my PC~one with the "15 cards inside" wrapper variation, the other with the tougher "Hit to Win" wrapper variation.

Post blizzard bump! image

TTT

Updated with addition of GAI 8.4 1974 Topps baseball wax pack!

TGIF bump!

Updated with new additions! 013116

• vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Bump for my recent purchase.

Thanks Tim!
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
    Thanks again, Jim~always a pleasure! image

PSA 9 1973 Topps baseball cello pack added~tough pack to find, especially in high grade!

• DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    Just purchased a bunch of 78 Rack Packs from Tim. Also purchased a beautiful 80 Topps Wax box from Tim. They look great, Tim- as usual!

Thanks for another great transaction.

dty

Tyler
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim is single handedly killing my card and kitchen reno budget with some great unopened stuff. You better my wife does not

post on here using my login!!
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting promo piece Tim. The interesting thing is they rightly mention more action on the field yet the cards they show include none of the cards with action shots.
    Thanks, Tyler, I appreciate the kind words~always a pleasure dealing with you, too.

KC, don't worry~if your wife PMs me, I will refer her to some guy named Kendall, not Keith. image

John~that is a good observation about the promo sheet! Also interesting to me is that you'd think Topps would at least use centered cards for their promo display, yet many of those in the photo are OC or borderline MC~I guess that just illustrates how unimportant centering was to those cutting the cards in the factopry back then, LOL..

ETA: PSA 9 73 cello is SOLD. PSA 9 78 cello with a beautifully centered Morris RC added. Also will be adding a PSA 9 79 cello with Brett on top shortly. Thanks!

Bump to add lot of (5) GAI graded 1974 Topps baseball wax packs!

2 74 packs sold~lot of 3 still remaining! TGIF!

Super Bowl bump with a few price reductions!

Price reduction to $300 dlvd on the PSA 9 75 mini cello with Jackson on top and Blyleven on back.

• vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Another nice shipment received. Thanks Tim.

You'd be hard pressed to find better deals on quality 70s unopened.

Buy with confidence.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
    Thanks, Jim, I appreciate the kind words!

2/12/14: All prices reduced for Valentine' Day sale!

1974 Topps baseball wax packs are SOLD!

PSA 9 82 Topps cello with Cal on top and Schmidt on back added~superb pack!

TGIF bump!

TTT with addition of wax tray fresh lot of 79 and 80 packs!

ETA: PSA 9 73 cello with HOFer Aparicio on top also added!

73 cello is SOLD, thanks!

• jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    Tim, your available inventory is amazing! Best of luck.
  • I'll take the '82 Ripken/Schmidt!
    Originally posted by: madcap9897

I'll take the '82 Ripken/Schmidt!

You got it~PM sent!

PSA 9 73 cello is SOLD

Thanks for the kind words, John! image

79/80 pack lot SOLD!

GAI 8 76 wax pack added at wholesale price~$65 dlvd!

76 pack SOLD!

GAI 8 75 mini added and priced to sell at $75 dlvd!

75 mini pack SOLD!

TTT with bump for a toughie~GAI 9 1974 Topps baseball cello pack!

Hump day bump!