Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Cy Young, Ty Cobb, George Washington, JFK, Thomas Edison etc., autographs for sale

I have for sale this beautiful Sitting Bull autograph. Sitting Bull autographs vary greatly in price and quality Mine is one of the best quality ones available. $6,000

Beautiful, vintage Ty Cobb signed baseball. $4995

This is NOT single signed, but is a great, bold example of the Georgia Peach. Ball is now slabbed by JSA/BGS (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic)

Here is a nice photo before slabbbing

For you Yankees and Red Sox fans, the ball has also been signed by Everett Scott. The "Deacon" played 12 seasons from 1914-26 and served as captain of both the fabled New York Yankees, as well as the Boston Red Sox. He is a member of the Boston Red Sox Hall of Fame and played on 3 Red Sox World Series championship teams. He was also on the Yankees 1923 World Series winning team. Scott held the record for most consecutive games played until his steak was bested by the Iron Horse in 1933.

Ball is also signed by Black Sox manager Kid Gleason. Too bad it ain't Shoeless Joe! and by one more Boley. Can make photos of those sigs upon request.

Cy Young $1300

Perhaps sports aren't your thing but you like historical/presidential. Well, here ya go:

1st President, George Washington on a cut from a Mountain Peak Lottery ticket. Pretty nice shape to be almost 250 years old. Grade is on the back of the flip and it graded an 8 image The Mountain Road Lottery was a fund raising project conceived in 1767 by George Washington and others to finance the building of a road through the Allegheny Mountains in Virginia, and construct a resort in the Hot Springs and Warms Springs of Augusta County, which were reputed to have healing properties. Washington acted as manager of the lottery. 85% of the proceeds would be paid out in prizes; the remaining 15% would be kept for the Mountain Road project. Each lottery ticket cost £1. As there were other lotteries being run at the time, Washington’s lottery was not a success. In 1769, King George III banned all lotteries in the American colonies. The Mountain Road was built in 1772, however, when the Virginia legislature voted a sum of £300 pounds for the purpose of “clearing a safe and good road from the Warm Springs in Augusta County to Jennings Gap.”

$12,500

Here's a two for one. A beautiful document signed by both Thomas Jefferson AND James Madison. $7495 (plus shipping on this one due to size and bulk)

Perhaps modern Presidents are your style instead. This is a JSA authenticated, John F. Kennedy autographed Profiles in Courage book. JFK signed Profiles are relatively popular with both signed book collectors and Presidential collectors so it has great crossover appeal. $2495

While we are on the subject of JFK, here's a JFK cut that I had dressed up into this JFK custom cut card. It is also, now PSA/DNA authenticated. A little light, but hey, it's an affordable PSA/DNA JFK image $1000

If you want a truly tough JFK signed piece, this one fits the bill. This is an authentically signed extradition warrant, with related papers, to bring a fugitive back to the United States. This one was done in April 1963, as President, in the last 8 months of his life, and contains a tough version of his full signature, John F. Kennedy. Already PSA/DNA authenticated as well. Every now and then for Kennedy as President, you can find typed letters signed, appointments signed, memos signed, a photo signed, a book signed, but I've never seen another one of these warrants signed by him. (doesn't mean they aren't out there, but I've looked at his stuff for years, and personally have not encountered one) Just a fantastic piece of Camelot. $7500

Signed Presidential baseballs are pretty coveted. No, Carter didn't forget how to spell his name, that's just the way he signs sometimes image Absolutely guaranteed to p***** PSA/DNA and JSA should you desire to do that. Jimmy Carter $250

If Presidents and sports stars don't do it for ya, how about inventors?

Thomas Alva Edison, truly a person that changed the world. Great postcard photo of him with a stunning younger image of the famed American inventor. $1750

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nice stuff Mike ... Law School Tuition due? LOL Hope all is going well.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    bouncebounce Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭
    PM coming!
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Coolest stuff listed....awesome. That Sitting Bull is spectacular.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Bounce, Carter ball reserved for you.

Doug, not law school tuition but something much more practical, LOL, I'm Jonesing for a 2010 Texas Rangers American League Championship ring so trying to get a bit of spending money. As you and Rob both know, I'm a glutton for punishment and have been a devout Rangers fan my entire life, and one of my greatest feelings ever as a baseball fan was Neftali Feliz striking out Alex Rodriguez to send the Rangers to the World Series. I actually had tears coming out of my eyes I was so excited. Wanting to pick up one of the rings to sport around next season.
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Print this out. Cut it and put it on your finger. Keep those beautiful autos in your collection.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    My mind has just been blown. Awesome autographs.