Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Have A Wood Burning Done of your favorite sports player

one more day at these prices
get a 8 x 10 (one subject only ) $18.00 dlvd
get a 9 x 12 (one subject only) $25.00 dlvd
get a 11 x 14 (one subject only) $48.00 dlvd

Have a wood burning done of your favorite player , just tell me who you want and pick a size of wood burning that you want and i will have it delivered to you within 3-4 weeks . i can also do other people (family members), animals or your favorite pet (must send photos). all artwork is in raw form (no frame) size and price charts below:

these make great gifts for christmas , birthdays, mothers day, fathers day and even valentines day .

shipping discounts on multiple orders.

wood burning sizes and price: (prices below are for one subject only, additional subjects $5.00 each 8 x 10 - 1 subject only no matter what)

8 x 10 - $25.00 + shipping - $4.00
9 x 12 - $30.00 + shipping - $5.00
12 x 12 - $40.00 + shipping - $7.00
11 x 14 - $50.00 + shipping - $8.00
16 x 20 - $100.00 + shipping - $12.00

all shipping prices above are for u.s. only.
if outside of the u.s. please contact me with location for shipping price.

background $5.00 any size wood burning

payment method - paypal (goods only, no gifts) , well concealed cash, money order

you do not have to pay until work is complete.

below is some of my work.

i can also do larger sizes if you want , we will talk the price over .

please post here or send me a pm , thanks

i have done over 250 pieces for other people on other forums, references available .

Richard .

link to some of my work

Have a Wood burning done of your favorite sports player, family member, pet or favorite photograph.
PM me for details.

Comments

• ttt.........................
    Have a Wood burning done of your favorite sports player, family member, pet or favorite photograph.
    PM me for details.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Richard,

You should go into your profile and enable the "private messages" function (also referred to here as "PMs") so that members can contact you directly.

Good luck!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

• << <i>Hi Richard,

You should go into your profile and enable the "private messages" function (also referred to here as "PMs") so that members can contact you directly.

Good luck! >>

PM turned on. thanks , thought it was already on , I used to be on this Board when it first started out in 99-2000 ........Just getting back in here .
    PM me for details.
  • Get a 8 x 10 for $20.00 dlvd , to the first person to respond to this thread or PM me (it is on now)
    PM me for details.
  • Offer still stands, Get a 8 x 10 for $20.00 dlvd , to the first person to respond to this thread or PM me (it is on now)
    PM me for details.
  • I will do one for the first person to order (1) 8 x 10 (one subject) $15.00 dlvd , post here or PM me, thanks for looking.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I will do one for the first person to order (1) 8 x 10 (one subject) $15.00 dlvd , post here or PM me, thanks for looking.

Richard >>

Heck, I'll take one at that price. Give me a few minutes to come up with who/what I want done.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Thanks Mike ,

I will send you my email address in a PM if you want and you can send the pic right to me , Thanks .

Will extend this deal to a second person , post here or PM me.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, I'll email you a jpeg by Friday night. I'm going to scan in my kid(s) and have one done of them.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • I will be on the lookout for it , thanks again Mike.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Heck, if Mike is doing one for $15.00 delivered I'll do one as well.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Hey, How's it going ? I know we have talked on other boards (at least I think we did) ... Let me send you a PM with my email addy so you can send the pic you want done .... I appreciate the order ..

Richard
    PM me for details.
    Sounds good Richard.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Well it looks like I was late again. I would love to get one of these done for each of my kids. I think they look great.

Happy New Year everyone
    Jeff
  • vettfanatic sent you a PM , PLMK, thanks.

Richard
    PM me for details.

<< <i>vettfanatic sent you a PM , PLMK, thanks.

Richard >>

PM returned Richard. I also sent an email with three photos. Thanks for extending this offer to me also.

Jeff
  • Thanks for the order Jeff , I will keep you posted on how they are going and let you know when I am done with them , I appreciate it and you are my first customer on this board .... Have a great weekend.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Anyone else ?? Next person can still get a 8 x 10 for $18.00 dlvd (one subject)
    PM me for details.
  • canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • PM returned , PLMK, Thanks for your time and Interest .

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Sold 7 on here already anyone else want to jump in and get one $18.00 dlvd 8 x 10 (one subject)
    PM me for details.
  • Added some card lots f/s underneath my wood burning ad also , Thanks for looking and all of the orders guys , I appreciate , going to do some work on someone's wood burning now.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Added some card lots f/s underneath my wood burning ad also , Thanks for looking and all of the orders guys , I appreciate , going to do some work on someone's wood burning now.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Always taking orders if anyone else wants something done please let me know. Thanks.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • $18.00 dlvd for (1) 8 x 10 (one subject) is still going on if anyone wants to jump in and order one , thanks for looking.
    PM me for details.
  • Everyone who has placed a order , I promise results very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • getting close guys will have some results for everyone by this weekend
    PM me for details.
  • Added about 28 more lots
    PM me for details.
  • $18.00 dlvd for (1) 8 x 10 (one subject) is still going on if anyone wants to jump in and order one , thanks for looking.
    PM me for details.
  • can you please sh what one looks like? i think you may get some more responses with a sample
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • I cant get a picture on here , there is a link to some of my work on the first thread .
    PM me for details.
  • Going to add some more card lots later tonight.
    PM me for details.
    PM me for details.
  • added 10 more lots
    PM me for details.
    Just got my woodburnings in the mail today. I can't say enough about what an awesome job Richard did on these. Here's a couple of pieces that he did for me with the subjects holding them. You can't beat this quality of work for such a low price. I don't know how he does it. Now I have to go find some more photos.

Thanks again Richard

double post
    triple post
  • Glad you like them , send me some more photos , Thanks for posting them up .

Richard
    PM me for details.
    WOW Jeff ... Richard did an awesome job on those! Can't wait to get mine back.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Doug , about to send you a pic of yours in about 10 minutes or so . Thanks for your patience .

richard
    PM me for details.
  • One more to do And I will be caught up , anyone else want to place a order ????
    PM me for details.
    PM me for details.
    PM me for details.
  • anyone else want to place a order ????
    PM me for details.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look really nice!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Thanks grote15 ........
    PM me for details.
  • ttt....................
    PM me for details.
  • Sold a couple more lots , anyone want any of them ?
    PM me for details.
  • added a few more lots #63 - #69
    PM me for details.
  • added 14 more lots
    PM me for details.