Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale: Over 100 PSA Hi-Grade Vintage Football on eBay

I just listed over 100 vintage football cards from a recent PSA submission on eBay. Hi grade 50's and 60's cards

Featured is a 1960 Fleer Paul Lowe Rookie Card PSA 8 (very low pop)

My user ID is Aegcubs. It's worth the look!

Happy New Year to ALL!

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks for the link!

I will be listing a few more next week too.
  • Options
    AEGCubsAEGCubs Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Listed more of these graded football cards including 1969 Topps #95 Ed O'Bradovich PSA 8.5...very low pop!!

First round of ebay card listings ends tonight. Take a look!!
  • Options
    I won a few of your cards including a great looking 71 Larry Csonka.

Please feel free to contact me before paying ebay fees on 60's 70's football

Thanks!
    John
  • Options
    Will do, John.

That was a REAL nice 8!

More to come, when grades pop!

Mike
  • Options
    Listed more cards. Nice vintage graded football.
  • Options
    Listed more cards. Nice vintage PSA graded football and HI-GRADE 1966 Topps Baseball. Also some nice hi-grade raw 1950's and 60's Football on ebay.

Aegcubs my items

Take the time to check these out!!

Mike
  • Options
    New cards added to this group closing tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday on eBay.

Grades on more vintage football just popped and will be listed next week, including a 1966 Philadelphia FB Herb Adderley
    PSA 10 Gem Mint! 1 of 1 and only 22 PSA 10 in the entire 1966 Philadelphia Pop Report. Also more high grade PSA 8, 8.5 and 9 cards from all years of Philadelphia Football with many low pops.

Check them out!
  • Options
    New cards added to this group closing tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday on eBay.

Grades on more vintage football just popped and will be listed next week, including a 1966 Philadelphia FB Herb Adderley
    PSA 10 Gem Mint! 1 of 1 and only 22 PSA 10 in the entire 1966 Philadelphia Pop Report. Also more high grade PSA 8, 8.5 and 9 cards from all years of Philadelphia Football with many low pops.

Check them out! Aegcubs on eBay
  • Options
    Well it's Fall again and that means it time for my second annual "KEEP MY KIDS IN COLLEGE" Sale! My loss is your (and the University of Iowa and Illinois's) gain!!

I have listed over 100 Hi-Grade vintage football cards from my collection on eBay. Featured are PSA 9's from 1961 Fleer and 1966 Philadelphia, along with some LOW POP Gem Mint 10's from 1980 Topps Basketball. Closing starts on Thursday and continues on Sunday. More to come.

I also have a few cards that can be had for the right offer. 1961 Fleer #41 Don Meredith Rookie card PSA 9 and 1967 Philadelphia #94 Merlin Olsen PSA 9. I can email you scans if interested.

Here's the link: AEGCubs on eBay

It's worth the look!
  • Options
    Bump for this Hi-Grade vintage lot closing starting tomorrow night (baseball) and Sunday night (football)

Take a look! AEGCubs on eBay
  • Options
    First round (baseball basketball hockey) closing tonight. Take a look. Hi-Grade vintage PSA graded cards.
  • Options
    Bump for this lot. AEGCubs on eBay
  • Options
    I added a few more cards to this lot closing Sunday 11/16. PSA HI-Grade PSA vintage football, with many starting at $9.99!

Check it out...you'll like what you see!

AEGCubs on eBay
  • Options
    I added more hi-grade vintage football cards this week.

1961 Fleer PSA 9's
    1967 Philadelphia PSA 9's - Including Willie Davis and Henry Jordan, and a low pop Merlin Olsen.

Many more, closing Tuesday night.

AEGCubs on eBay
  • Options
    Bump on this lot. Take a look!! Hi-Grade vintage football (with a few modern cards too).

AEGCubs on eBay
  • Options
    Bump for this lot closing tomorrow night.
  • Options
    One more bump for this great group of hi-grade vintage football cards closing tonight on eBay.

Link is above.
  • Options
    I just added a few more cards to this sale. Now featured is a 1961 Fleer Football Don Meredith Rookie Card graded PSA 9 MINT.

Many more hi-grade vintage cards on eBay. Here's the link.

AEGCubs on eBay

• Options
    I added more hi-grade Vintage football cards, and will keep adding more each week through January. Set registry and collectors check them out!

• Options
    Next round closes tonight.

I added more hi-grade Vintage football cards, and will keep adding more each week through January. Set registry and collectors check them out!

• Options
    I added more hi-grade Vintage football cards, and lowered starting bids on many of the remaining cards. I will keep adding a few more each week through January. Set registry and collectors check them out!

Click on the link in any of the above posts.
  • Options
    Just listed about 80 PSA graded cards on eBay. All hi-grade vintage cards, mostly football with MANY low pop 1966 and 1967 Philadelphia Football cards. Most are from my cello pack breaks from years ago.

Time to start moving these out!! Don't miss out.

• Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    Mike is a great guy and I have had many excellent transactions with him.
  • Options
    Bump for this lot.

Here is the eBay link: aegcubs on eBay

Take a look. Even the raw cards are sharp and clean!
  • Options
    I relisted these vintage PSA graded football cards on eBay and added many more, including 1966 and 1967 Philadelphia football PSA 8 and PSA 7 graded card lots. Stars, HOF'ers and LOW POPS. Just about every one from my cellos I've had since the late 1980's.

Some of the starsand low pops: Layne, Lilly, Meredith, Tarkenton, Lipscomb, Butkus, Ditka, Hornung, Gregg, along with a 66P #1 Falcons Roster PSA 7, and many others.

Take a look!! AEGCubs on eBay
  • Options
    I added more hi-grade vintage football. Many low pops! Closing tomorrow and Thursday.

• Options
    Hello and Happy New Year.

I just listed over 90 vintage PSA graded (1961-1970) football cards on eBay. All hi-grade cards generally PSA 7 and higher with most starting at .99 cents. Included is a 1964 topps partial set break. Plenty of rookies, stars and HOF'ers

Auctions include, Jim Brown, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Jim Taylor, Bobby Bell (r), Mike Ditka, Fran Tarkenton, Max McGee, Doug Atkins, Matt Snell (r), along with many Team Cards and checklists.

Heres the link, it's worth checking out!

AEGcubs on eBay

• Options
    Bump for this nice PSA graded group.

Hello and Happy New Year. I just listed over 90 vintage PSA graded (1961-1970) football cards on eBay. All hi-grade cards generally PSA 7 and higher with most starting at .99 cents.

Included is a 1964 topps partial set break. Plenty of rookies, stars and HOF'ers Auctions include, Jim Brown, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Jim Taylor, Bobby Bell (r), Mike Ditka, Fran Tarkenton, Max McGee, Doug Atkins, Matt Snell (r), along with many Team Cards and checklists.

Here's the link, it's worth checking out! AEGcubs on eBay
  • Options
    Closing tonight...

Hello and Happy New Year. I just listed over 90 vintage PSA graded (1961-1970) football cards on eBay. All hi-grade cards generally PSA 7 and higher with most starting at .99 cents. Included is a 1964 topps partial set break. Plenty of rookies, stars and HOF'ers Auctions include, Jim Brown, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Jim Taylor, Bobby Bell (r), Mike Ditka, Fran Tarkenton, Max McGee, Doug Atkins, Matt Snell (r), along with many Team Cards and checklists.

Heres the link, it's worth checking out! AEGcubs on eBay
  • Options
    I just listed another large lot of PSA graded vintage 1960's football cards from a 1966 and 1967 Philadelphia set break. All are hi-grade PSA 7 or higher with no qualifiers, from cello packs I opened up decades ago. No reserve auctions with most starting at 99 cents.

Stars, Rookies and HOF'ers including a 1967 Philadelphia Leroy Kelly Rookie card PSA 7, early cards of Gale Sayers, Buoniconti, HOF'ers including Jim Brown, Tarkenton, Hornung, Ray Berry, John Mackey, plus many more. Check them out, it's worth a look.

Here's the link AEGcubs on eBay
  • Options
    Bump for this PSA hi-grade group closing Tuesday.

I just listed another large lot of PSA graded vintage 1960's football cards from a 1966 and 1967 Philadelphia set break. All are hi-grade PSA 7 or higher with no qualifiers, from cello packs I opened up decades ago. No reserve auctions with most starting at 99 cents.

Stars, Rookies and HOF'ers including a 1967 Philadelphia Leroy Kelly Rookie card PSA 7, early cards of Gale Sayers, Buoniconti, HOF'ers including Jim Brown, Tarkenton, Hornung, Ray Berry, John Mackey, plus many more. Check them out, it's worth a look.

• Options
    Still many of this weeks group of cards still available for an opening bid of 99 cents! Closes tomorrow.

Link: AEGcubs on eBay

• Options
    Closing Tonight.

Still many of this weeks group of cards still available for an opening bid of 99 cents!

I just listed another large lot of PSA graded vintage 1960's football cards. Many from a 1966 and 1967 Philadelphia set break. All are hi-grade PSA 7 or higher with no qualifiers, from cello packs I opened up decades ago. No reserve auctions with most starting at 99 cents.

Link: AEGcubs on eBay

• Options
    I listed another group of PSA graded vintage football cards last night on eBay. All hi-grade 7's and 8's with many HOF Rookie cards, stars, HOF'ers and many low pops.

Names include: Rookie cards of Jim Otto, Don Meredith, Dave Wilcox, John Brodie, Lamonica, Snell and many more.

HOF'ers, Jim Brown, Tarkenton, Dick Lane, Ditka, Atkins, Buoniconti, Kemp and plenty more!

I also have many 1964 Topps football SP's and low pop cards from 1967 Philadelphia with #73 Packers Team (tough to find) and Packers insignia cards. 2 group lots and a 1961 Topps baseball Ron Santo Rookie card (PSA 5)

Very nice eye appeal on this group, so please, check these out. It's worth the look!

Aegcubs on eBay
  • Options
    I added about 45 more vintage graded football. All PSA 8 or higher. Lots of lower pops.

Link is in above messages.
  • Options
    Bump for this nice graded vintage football group closing tomorrow night.

Aegcubs on eBay

I listed another group of PSA graded vintage football cards last night on eBay. All hi-grade 7's and 8's with many HOF Rookie cards, stars, HOF'ers and many low pops.

Names include: Rookie cards of Jim Otto, Don Meredith, Dave Wilcox, John Brodie, Lamonica, Snell and many more.

HOF'ers, Jim Brown, Tarkenton, Dick Lane, Ditka, Atkins, Buoniconti, Kemp and plenty more!

I also have many 1964 Topps football SP's and low pop cards from 1967 Philadelphia with #73 Packers Team (tough to find) and Packers insignia cards. 2 group lots and a 1961 Topps baseball Ron Santo Rookie card (PSA 5)

Very nice eye appeal on this group, so please, check these out. It's worth the look!

• Options
    Last bump for this graded vintage football group closing tonight and tomorrow. Clean, sharp and centered rookies, stars and HOF'ers along with many low pops. All 1960's football!

Aegcubs on eBay
  • Options
    I listed another group of over 100 PSA graded vintage football cards last night on eBay. All hi-grade and mostly PSA 8's with around (15) 1964 Topps SP's and about (40) 1961 Fleer with lower pop PSA 8's.

Other highlights include:

- 1962 Fleer Football #1 Billy Lott PSA 8, Rookie cards of #3 Gino Cappelletti and #31 Jerry Mays BOTH PSA 8.

- 1964 Topps #108 Jim Tyrer Rookie card PSA 8 (low pop)

- 1967 Philadelphia #43 Leroy Kelly HOF Rookie Card PSA 8 (from a cello pack).

- 1967 Philadelphia #21 Tom Matte PSA 7 (low pop and only 3 higher)

Lots of HOF'ers, Stars and commons to fill your sets with low starting prices.

Email or PM if you want to discuss or have any questions

• Options
    Bump for this nice group closing tomorrow night on eBay

I listed another group of over 100 PSA graded vintage football cards last night on eBay. All hi-grade and mostly PSA 8's with around (15) 1964 Topps SP's and about (40) 1961 Fleer with lower pop PSA 8's.

- 1962 Fleer Football #1 Billy Lott PSA 8, Rookie cards of #3 Gino Cappelletti and #31 Jerry Mays BOTH PSA 8.

Email or PM if you want to discuss or have any questions. I try to stay under the radar, but my over 4000 positive feedback should be enough to show that I will deliver as promised.

AEGcubs on eBay

• Options
    Closing tonight!

Email or PM if you want to discuss or have any questions. I try to stay under the radar, but my over 4000 positive feedback should be enough to show that I will deliver as promised.

Here's the link: AEGcubs on eBay

• Options
    Last bump. Closing tonight!

link in above post
  • Options
    LAST GROUP UNTIL FALL!

I listed about 50 more PSA graded vintage football cards on eBay with many PSA 9's and low pop PSA 8's. Highlights:

1961 Fleer PSA 9's including #42 McIlhenny

1967 Topps PSA 9's including Lamonica, and Robinson with a sharp PSA 8 Checklist #1

1967 Philadelphia #42 Hickerson 2nd year card PSA 8 Tough card to find in high grade...only 1 higher.

Some relistings including a 67 Philadelphia #43 Leroy Kelly PSA 8.

Beautiful cards, and in almost all cases, have not been on the market before.

• Options
    Bump for this nice group

LAST NEW GROUP UNTIL FALL!

I listed about 50 more PSA graded vintage football cards on eBay with many PSA 9's and low pop PSA 8's. Highlights:

1967 Topps PSA 9's including Lamonica, and Robinson with a sharp PSA 8 Checklist #1

1967 Philadelphia #42 Hickerson 2nd year card PSA 8 Tough card to find in high grade...only 1 higher.

Link on any of the above posts.
  • Options
    Closing Tonight!!

LAST NEW GROUP UNTIL FALL!

Link on any of the above posts.
  • Options
    Just listed on eBay.

Another solid group of PSA graded vintage football cards. Most are PSA 7 and 8 and does include some stars and HOF'ers. A few vintage (1970's) baseball. I honestly had these figured a little higher grade-wise, but my loss is your gain.

Please take a look. Very sharp cards that in nearly every case have NOT been on the market before.

Here's the link aegcubs on eBay

• Options
    Bump for this nice group closing tomorrow night on eBay.

Just listed on eBay.

Another solid group of PSA graded vintage football cards. Most are PSA 7 and 8 and does include some stars and HOF'ers. A few vintage (1970's) baseball. I honestly had these figured a little higher grade-wise, but my loss is your gain.

Please take a look. Very sharp cards that in nearly every case have NOT been on the market before.

• Options
    Bump for this nice group closing tonight on eBay.

Just listed on eBay.

• Options
    Last bump for this vintage football group closing in 2 hours.

Link is in above message.