Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

EBAY bucks did right

Never mind to what I said below. The support checked again and you do get bucks back in account if returned. I just wish I hadn't had to spend an hour on the phone with them.

I just had to return an item paid for with ebay bucks. Not a coin but that doesn't really matter.
The seller refunded the payment and the money went into my paypal account and then was immediately taken out by ebay. They say since it was a coupon I don't get the cahs nor do I get ebay bucks refunded to me. So I am out the ebay bucks I earned. I have nothing the seller got his money back and has no clue I used ebay bucks. I spent over an hour talking we ebay support and they keep saying it was just a coupon and can't give me money or a new coupon to replace it.
Moral is is you buy something with ebay bucks do not return it you will get nothing. You are better off selling it.
Been with ebay for over 20 years and this is how they treat me.

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That exact scenario came up a couple of years ago on this board....but, good reminder as I

actually forgot all about that until now.

thanks,

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me once and I had about 5 days to spend the eBay bucks.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Happened to me once (2 quarters ago, perhaps?), and my ebay Bucks certificate was re-loaded, same coupon #, and I was given about two weeks to spend it. I made my Bucks purchase with only 3-4 days before they expired. But, no calls had to be made to ebay, everything was plain and simple, and painless.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

eBay bucks are fun. Free magazines!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file