Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1822 $5 half eagle in upcoming Pogue Auction

GazesGazes Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
This coin is the subject of books and is one of the highlights of all 5 auctions. I was wondering how much it would go for which led me to the question I now pose---how many legitimate bidders do you think will there be for this coin ?

Comments

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are probably dozens of capable buyers who would happily bid up to $2 million or so. I'd be surprised if there are more than a few willing to pay more than $3 million. And I would guess that someone will be prepared to pay twice that amount, or more.
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the result! That is one RARE coin!
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing what this coin sells for also.

I still don't get why it is so earth-shatteringly important for the Smithsonian to own TWO of the 3 known of this rarity.

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options
    Originally posted by: RichieURich

I still don't get why it is so earth-shatteringly important for the Smithsonian to own TWO of the 3 known of this rarity.

Did anybody say that it is?

Anyway, my understanding is that the Smithsonian does not sell anything primarily because it would be a bureaucratic nightmare for its employees. It's a shame, because proceeds from the sale of an 1822 Half Eagle (and other duplicates) could help fill so many holes in the National Collection.
    Andy Lustig

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    proceeds from the sale of an 1822 Half Eagle (and other duplicates) could help fill so many holes in the National Collection.

What kind of coins are currently missing in the National Collection?

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    AnalystAnalyst Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭
    Rich: "I still don't get why it is so earth-shatteringly important for the Smithsonian to own TWO of the 3 known of this rarity."

Mr. Eureka: "Anyway, my understanding is that the Smithsonian does not sell anything primarily because it would be a bureaucratic nightmare for its employees."

I have heard various rumors, but I do not get the impression that anyone has thoroughly investigated the procedures that would be required for some duplicates to be sold. Has the Smithsonian ever de-accessioned any rare collectibles? Would an act of Congress be required?

Mr. Eureka: "It's a shame, because proceeds from the sale of an 1822 Half Eagle (and other duplicates) could help fill so many holes in the National Collection."

IMO, the Smithsonian has enough coins. Most coin experts do not even bother to visit and see many of the prize rarities. New acquisitions would not be a good idea.

Is there any living person who has seen all the U.S. coins in the NNC, or even half of them? There are also thousands of ancient coins, world coins, tokens and medals. There is more than enough material for dozens or hundreds of educational coin exhibits.

If duplicates could practically be sold, the revenues should be used to fund an endowed chair for a numismatic curator, pay salaries and other expenses (perhaps through the investment returns of a numismatics-only endowment), and finance coin exhibits. Additional funds could also be used to post high-resolution images, with accurate colors, of hundreds of coin rarities on the Smithsonian's web site.

The Top Ten Auction Records for Coins & Patterns, as of 02/13

insightful10@gmail.com

"In order to understand the scarce coins that you own or see, you must learn about coins that you cannot afford." -Me
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Gazes

This coin is the subject of books and is one of the highlights of all 5 auctions. I was wondering how much it would go for which led me to the question I now pose---how many legitimate bidders do you think will there be for this coin ?

If I recall, there's an older thread on this very topic from last year or the year before. Maybe you can search for it and link to this thread. I seem to recall guesses up to $5 MILL. Some thought it was in the same league at those coins worth $5 MILL or more. In my mind you need PF/MS64 or higher condition to hit $5 MILL or more. I can see Mr. Eureka's $2 MILL to $6 MILL range.....with $3 MILL to $5 MILL as the sweet spot. Some of the rarities I've followed out of 1982 Eliasberg are worth 8X to 10X more today. So that would project to $5 MILL+ on the 1822 $5. Your downside is if the Smithsonian one day decides to let go of one of their $5's....this putting 2 into the public's hands. Having something that is basically "unique" in public hands is much different. The 1933 $20's are far from unique in public hands...despite there being only 1 officially "monetized" specimen. And that will likely change any ways.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    Originally posted by: roadrunner

If I recall, there's an older thread on this very topic from last year or the year before. Maybe you can search for it and link to this thread. I seem to recall guesses up to $5 MILL. Some thought it was in the same league at those coins worth $5 MILL or more. In my mind you need PF/MS64 or higher condition to hit $5 MILL or more. I can see Mr. Eureka's $2 MILL to $6 MILL range.....with $3 MILL to $5 MILL as the sweet spot. Some of the rarities I've followed out of 1982 Eliasberg are worth 8X to 10X more today. So that would project to $5 MILL+ on the 1822 $5.

I'm still a bit new to this forum and my search skills need work. But just to clarify--my question was regarding how many bidders for the coin---not the value of the coin. Thanks

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the Smithsonian, valente151 had a wonderful visit and posted a great trip report back in 2014. Looks like it was a great time from all the photos!
  • Options
    But just to clarify--my question was regarding how many bidders for the coin---not the value of the coin. Thanks

Any one of the hundreds of people who register to bid at the auction would likely buy the coin at some price. Do you count them all?

Do you count someone that bids 100K online in the pre-auction activity? How about 300K? 500K?

Do you count someone who was willing to pay a seven figure price but never got his hand in the air?

Or do you mean "How many people will actually get their hand in the air?"

Confusing. Which is why I originally answered the way I did.

Andy Lustig

• Options
    Originally posted by: MrEureka

But just to clarify--my question was regarding how many bidders for the coin---not the value of the coin. Thanks

Any one of the hundreds of people who register to bid at the auction would likely buy the coin at some price. Do you count them all?

Do you count someone that bids 100K online in the pre-auction activity? How about 300K? 500K?

Do you count someone who was willing to pay a seven figure price but never got his hand in the air?

Or do you mean "How many people will actually get their hand in the air?"

Confusing. Which is why I originally answered the way I did.

My original post asked how many "legitimate bidders" for the coin. I was curious to hear the responses and will leave it up to people for their own definition of legitimate. At the end of the day, I inderstand no one knows before the auction the precise amount of bidders but it is fun to speculate. Thanks.

• Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

My original post asked how many "legitimate bidders" for the coin.

I would assume that an legitimate bidder is one who has the money to pay for their winning bid.
  • Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of good reasons for the Smithsonian to not sell coins.

Who decides what's important enough to stay in the collection? I suppose we should have Forum polls to decide what goes and what stays?

Who picks which auction house to use? Will the auction house feel "indebted" to certain parties within SI as a result? Or should SI just blow 'em out on ebay?

Bear in mind this is the government making the decisions and not a for-profit enterprise. I'm sure there would be no politics as all image

I agree it is kinda silly to have two 1822 $5s, but selling anything opens up a can of worms and threatens the long term stability of the collection.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: PRECIOUSMENTAL

My original post asked how many "legitimate bidders" for the coin.

I would assume that an legitimate bidder is one who has the money to pay for their winning bid.

I tend to agree with your description of legitimate. Also, I think my question about how many bidders was spurred by two things 1) of course this coin will go for a great deal of money and that will limit the number of bidders but more important is 2) the coin is one of the most legendary coins in numismatics. Many coins can be expensive but this one is special. David Akers said it "is the most famous and desirable United States gold coin." It's only been the subject to two public auctions --1906 and 1982.

So give the uniqueness of this coin, the price of the coin and its offering which may be once in our lifetime----i wondered how many legitimate bidders would appear. Thanks

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Coinosaurus
    Lots of good reasons for the Smithsonian to not sell coins.

Who decides what's important enough to stay in the collection? I suppose we should have Forum polls to decide what goes and what stays?

Who picks which auction house to use? Will the auction house feel "indebted" to certain parties within SI as a result? Or should SI just blow 'em out on ebay?

Bear in mind this is the government making the decisions and not a for-profit enterprise. I'm sure there would be no politics as all image

I agree it is kinda silly to have two 1822 $5s, but selling anything opens up a can of worms and threatens the long term stability of the collection.

Oh puhleeze. Maybe they should just sell everything and then decide what to buy back. Might be easier

• Options
    HandHHandH Posts: 438 ✭✭✭
    I'll,guess 7.5M to 9M. If this goes less than 5 M, I want in. Who's with me? Let's put a consortium together 250k minimum. This is a top 3 world class coin. Maybe top 2, behind 1794 $1 owned by one of our posters.

US Civil War coinage
    Historical Medals

• Options
    Originally posted by: HandH
    I'll,guess 7.5M to 9M. If this goes less than 5 M, I want in. Who's with me? Let's put a consortium together 250k minimum. This is a top 3 world class coin. Maybe top 2, behind 1794 $1 owned by one of our posters.

It is a GREAT coin. Just not sure what set it fits into that will entice TWO whales to go after it. Unless you go nuclear that is...

• Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pogue 1822 $5 sells for an unbelievable $800k.

Smithsonian is the winning bidder.

Coin market implodes the next day.

On a more serious note, I think it will quite possibly go towards the high end of what people are thinking. It only requires two wealthy bidders who want to duke it out for the honor of owning it.
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Stacks/Bowers going to have it at CSNS?
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: commoncents05
    proceeds from the sale of an 1822 Half Eagle (and other duplicates) could help fill so many holes in the National Collection.

What kind of coins are currently missing in the National Collection?

-Paul

Maybe they could put the money to use in a display so that more of the national collection could be seen by more more collectors.

That's a pipe dream, however.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    AblinkyAblinky Posts: 625 ✭✭✭
    For anyone who is interested. Stacks posted which coins will be in Part IV on the separate Pogue collection website.

Andrew Blinkiewicz-Heritage

• Options
    I notice that the estimate on this coin is given "upon request"
  • Options

That way, they can raise the estimate every time a "legitimate bidder" asks. image

Andy Lustig

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: MrEureka

That way, they can raise the estimate every time a "legitimate bidder" asks. image

I would think the estimate will depend on how their bidder recruitment is going.

• Options
    privaterarecoincollectorprivaterarecoincollector Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: tradedollarnut

Originally posted by: HandH

It is a GREAT coin. Just not sure what set it fits into that will entice TWO whales to go after it. Unless you go nuclear that is...

It looks like I am the most pessimistic here in this group and I agree with TDN.

If there would be two whale date collectors the coin should bring 5+ Mio USD, maybe more.

But as far as I am informed there are none.

That leaves us with someone going after the coin as a single trophy coin, but then again its not a mint state and it does not have great historical value like a 1804 Dollar.

My guess is that the coin will either not sell or just bring the reserve price of hammer 2.6 Mio.

its easy to say the coin is worth more and I want it and I would buy it even at 4 Mio, but thats just talking the walk, go and walk the walk, thats different !

• Options
    earlyAurumearlyAurum Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many challenging dates in the series and the Pogue collection seems to have them all in best quality. As a pure trophy coin, I would like the 1833 proof or the 1829.
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am annoyed with POR dealers and never ask. Guess I can now avoid EOR auction lots.
  • Options
    PreciousMental: "I would assume that an legitimate bidder is one who has the money to pay for their winning bid. "

I am not following this point. Although the Carter-Lustig-Cardinal 1794 dollar sold for more than $10 million, bids from $3 million to $5 million, adjusted for the juice, would certainly have been 'legitimate,' even if those bidders could not afford to spend $10 million for this coin.

Alternately, suppose that someone who can afford to buy many $500k coins bids $2k on a coin that eventually sells for $100k. Would such a $2k bid be "legitimate" or just a silly bid for fun?

Regarding the 1822, while I am not commenting on Mr. Eureka's numbers, his vision is not far off and is certainly well reasoned. I remember when he used to be a leading bidder for many Great Rarities.

Undoubtedly, there are many dealers who would be willing to pay a price in the lower part of the wholesale range and more than a few that would be willing to pay a price in the middle of the wholesale range. A smaller number of dealers would consider paying a moderate price, an amount around the border between wholesale and retail price ranges.

It is impossible to know how many dealers and collectors would have been willing to pay $X if a coin sells for much more than $X. Importantly, it does not make sense to try to predict retail participation. There might be collectors of antique tea kettles, baseball cards, armour, or timepieces who will seek this 1822 half eagle is a cool prize. Also, a coin collector in the past might return to buy this one coin. IMO, the game of predicting such prices is not educational.

What are Auction Prices?
    "In order to understand the scarce coins that you own or see, you must learn about coins that you cannot afford." -Me
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe, just as the bidding is stalling somewhere between $2 and $3 million, someone will stand up and shout, "Eleven million!"

and set a new all time record high price for a coin sold at auction.

(that would be shocking and awesome)

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    The 1822 $5 is my favorite coin. I think it may have started with a DC comic book (Superman, Batman, etc.) from my childhood. It was around 1964-1965 that I noticed an ad selling a book listing "premium prices paid" for rare coins.

What caught my eye was a offer of $29,000 for an 1822 $5 "that could be in your attic. 18,000 minted...do you have one!?" From what I remember, it was like a B. Max Mehl ad selling a book for about $1.

During my years working at A-Mark Coin Co. 1972-1978, I saw a number of rarities bought and sold. During those years, Bob Hughes bought one of two 1866 No Motto silver dollars for $32,000; we had a 1913 Liberty nickel on approval for $135,000 (We could not sell it and it was returned to World Wide Coin in Atlanta), 1827 quarter restrike, Wilkinson gold patterns ....

I love all three of the 1822 fives!

Michael

• Options
    Originally posted by: Baley
    Maybe, just as the bidding is stalling somewhere between $2 and $3 million, someone will stand up and shout, "Eleven million!"
    and set a new all time record high price for a coin sold at auction.

(that would be shocking and awesome)

What kind of fool would do something like that? image

• Options

"The 1822 $5 is my favorite coin. I think it may have started with a DC comic book (Superman, Batman, etc.) from my childhood. It was around 1964-1965 that I noticed an ad selling a book listing "premium prices paid" for rare coins."

Though I have never really been all that interested in comic books, and "Michael" is evidently older than I am, my understanding from others is that there were ads in comic books in the 1960s to buy specific Great Rarities, especially 1913 Liberty Nickels and 1804 dollars, though perhaps not 1822 half eagles.

When I reviewed and analyzed the sale of the Mickley-Hawn-Queller-Greensboro 1804 dollar in 2013, Jim Halperin related that the buyer always wanted an 1804 dollar after seeing ads in comic books, decades earlier, that pictured 1804 dollars.

1804 Silver Dollar Sells for $3.88 million

Did any such ads depict 1822 half eagles? If 1804 dollars and 1913 Liberty Nickels were pictured, and "Michael" later saw a 1913 in the flesh at his place of employment, why would he pick an 1822 as a favorite? I conjecture that there were many Great Rarities mentioned in the 'buy list' that he received via an ad in a comic book.

1856-O Double Eagles and other Great Rarities that I have seen

Also, I would like to hear more about the rarities that "Michael" saw during his career. Did any of them end up in the Pogue Collection?
  • Options
    "I would like to hear more about the rarities that "Michael" saw during his career."

As one of the "senior" numismatists at A-Mark, Bob Hughes would be the best person to ask about the rarities that passed through A-Mark Coin in the mid-1970's. He attends most major shows and any of the larger dealers could point him out. Unfortunately, Steve Deeds and Michael Graham are no longer with us. Hugh Sconyers would be another to ask, but I have lost track of him.

These are some of the coins I remember:
    1913 Liberty nickel (The one on Hawaii 5-O TV show); 1827 restrike 25C; Complete sets of C & D mint gold; 1866 No Motto $1 pattern; 1848 CAL $2.50; 1880 $4 Coiled Hair stella; 1907 $20 Judd 1776; 1792 Half dismes; 1796 Half cents, both types. Unsure which ones, if any, made it into the Pogue collection.

Re. comic book ads, although the 1913 5C and 1804 $1 were advertised more often, I do remember seeing the 1822 $5. To be clear, these ads were intended to sell the premium coin book, not expecting people to find major rarities!

Finally here are a few reasons why the 1822 $5 is my favorite and perhaps, why it will most likely bring an eight figure price at the May auction:

1. It is not a special issue or a coin purposely minted for collectors or VIPs.
    2. Only 3 known, 2 in Smithsonian.
    3. Not a condition rarity like the 1794 dollar. . .are three are circulated.
    4. It was a legendary rarity since the 1800's.

25 DAYS TO GO!

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This coin is my favorite, too. To me it's legendary. It's at the top of my If-I-won-a-Powerball-lottery-which-coin-would-I-buy list.
  • Options
    FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael, do you remember when the sets of

C & D Mint Gold, being shipped to Texas,

were stolen at American Airlines at LAX?

This would have been in 1971/72, I believe.
    Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Boosibri
    I am annoyed with POR dealers and never ask. Guess I can now avoid EOR auction lots.

I only looked at the estimates for a couple coins, but those estimates seemed to be way too to me. Quite often auction houses low ball the estimates to generate more collector interest.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    Since stacks didn't print an estimate---what do we think it should be? I'll say $5,000,000
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: 1822HalfEagle

Finally here are a few reasons why the 1822 $5 is my favorite and perhaps, why it will most likely bring an eight figure price at the May auction:

1. It is not a special issue or a coin purposely minted for collectors or VIPs.

2. Only 3 known, 2 in Smithsonian.

3. Not a condition rarity like the 1794 dollar. . .are three are circulated.

4. It was a legendary rarity since the 1800's.

25 DAYS TO GO!

I could also consider points (1) and (3) as strong reasons why the 1822 won't bring 8 figures, or probably even close to that. If the coin were MS64/65 or higher it probably would be a cinch to hit $10 MILL. The Pogue 1804, J-1776, and the SP66 1794 $ would be my all time favorites because they were special presentations and in the highest of condition as well.

The US rare coin market has shifted dramatically away from plain rarity towards condition (ie choice/gem proofs/uncs) since the 1822 $5 was last sold 34 years ago. It's not the 1970's or early 1980's any more. Things have "evolved" a lot differently since then than many of us might have expected. Regular issue US coins with few surviving specimens and not worth near 8 figures: The 1853-0 NA half dollar only has 3 circs known yet the coins are worth under $500K. The 1870-s half dime is unique and was on the market for approx $2 MILL. There are also the assay coins like the 1873-cc NA 10c and 25c's.

But as TDN suggested....it only takes 2 whales.

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    it seems like Im a totally outsider in this group. I really believe the coin is worth 2 to 3 Mio USD only.

Its not a historical coin like the 1794 Dollar or the 1804 Dollar.

Its not an unc coin, its AU 50.

And its a date without fame like the 1913 Nickel.

And as a date I dont think there are two whale date collectors out there.

Curious who will be right.

PRC

• Options
    I agree with ernie11...I would also need a powerball win to bid on the 1822 $5!

Fred W: Since I started at A-Mark on 9-11-72, I would guess the C & D mint gold sets were stolen in 1973. Wow...a few years ago!

Roadrunner and privaterarecoin make some good points. It's true, I certainly have a bias on rarity. I can honestly say that I never quite understood the premium that most coin buyers put on quality (i.e. Registry collectors, etc). A nice 1886-O dollar in MS64 at under $15K seems to make more sense to me than a 65 at ten times more.

• Options
    48 hours left before the 1822 $5 is sold!

Any final thoughts on this legendary rarity??? It does not have to relate to price or market value.
    How many have seen one or both 1822 fives in the National Collection? Any guesses as to who will purchase it, or which dealer with be bidding as an agent for the buyer?

LET'S HERE FROM YOU! Old timers, newbies, and those inbetween!
    Did I mention the 1822 Half Eagle is my favorite coin?!

Michael

<1822-$5-pogue-eliasberg.jpg />
  • Options
    NicNic Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 22 is too rare for its own good. Part of a series few collect, not a 1st year type, and not high grade.

Who would not want to own it, however?
  • Options
    For more info, see Ron Guth's April 21, 2016 article on PCGS 28944387 with an PCGS Price Guide value of $6.5M.

• Options
    Originally posted by: Nic

The 22 is too rare for its own good. Part of a series few collect, not a 1st year type, and not high grade.

Who would not want to own it, however?

There is so much about this coin. Only two public auctions since it was minted. A fantastic pedigree that will instantly make the owner part of numismatic history. Owning a coin that literally has its own book written about it. I suspect that the individuals who are seriously considering this coin aren't talking and the ones talking aren't seriously considering it

• Options
    What's the theory on why there are only 3 coins known from the 17,796 mintage?
  • Options
    Thanks Zoins for the great photos and the link to Ron Guth's article. I don't think there is a definite answer to why there are only three. Many numismatists assume that the 17,796 mintage figure was either entirely or mostly dates other than 1822. Maybe we can hear from some of the gold experts.

I hope tomorrow's successful bidder starts with the 1822 and quietly and methodically puts together a complete set of $5 gold coins!!
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the PCGS Price Guide is at $6.5Mil today, it will be very interesting to see what the coin sells for...and what the Price Guide gets changed to...
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    So interesting how even with all the knowledge in this Internet age, it appears that no one has a good handle of the value of this coin. Some are saying 2 million---others 7 million plus. What a huge range and it's exciting that we will witness the sale of a coin that has only been auctioned twice. Personally I think the coin has so much going for it that it will bring a winning bid of 6 million or more.
  • Options
    it will be bought back at the opening bid of 2.6 Mio hammer.
  • Options
    It's really bad when two huge collectors agree two huge coins won't sell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file